Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    You and I are onto somethign there, father of a second lil girl back in february, killed any raiding attempt or possible organized schedule, SO LFR was is what I was lookign for, and I love the naxxramas zerging style
    indeed its perfectly suited for people who are new to raiding or for those of us who dont have the time to put into doing 2-3 (or more) raids per week on normal and hc modes. means we can see the content at the very least!

hopefully when mop hits it will continue in this fashion. I can imagine people doing heroics on first few nights of release then hitting that good old raid finder button straight away, even if they are a good guild a lot of people will be leveling still so it gives some of the guys a chance to see the bosses (getting a feel for them on the easiest difficulty so when they step into normal they have a good idea of what the boss can do and ofc just keep in mind the boss will have higher hp and do more damage and have a few more tricks!

Also gz on being a dad

Slight necro but i did promise to post on 2nd half of DS

Found the first boss ultraxion was rather fun. Now I died first time as the button to phase me back to the real world was not present, I assumed it was bar tender being out of date. Sure enough reloaded after i updated it and i had a nice spangly new button to press!

our off tank died during 2nd and 3rd wipes so I had to solo tank him (hilarious fun there having to wait till last second of the debuff before clicking then quickly retaunting and spamming the boss hard to ensure no one died)

after about 5 or so wipes we got him down (we had a rogue lead the raid who has done it on normal only a couple have done this before so for the rest of us this was a new experience and it was fun!)

blackthorn, think we got him on 3rd of 4th try rather easy but it relies on people moving out of the big aoe. Few wipes because of that. nothing major.

Spine, we had a ninja pull but we died after the add blew up as we didnt have time for it to be explained. 2nd try we almost got it but I messed up moved too early by a second or two and the add moved with me and didnt destroy the armour. =[ Owned up to that one but it was ok no one raged! 3rd try was a kill! (I did ask the offtank to take control of the big add and ill collect the slimes that might stray to the raid but his threat gen was a bit too low so i ended up doing both!)

Madness. Very cool fight. We did this on one or two wipes at most as I watched a vid so i knew what i was doing and the guy got to explain properly to the whole raid what we had to do. Tanked the big tenticles fine and once it died just nuked the boss and any little adds that turned up. since it was explained so well i think we focused as a group more and it went down rather well.

overall enjoyed the entire DS even though its easier than any raid ive done bar nax in Wrath I enjoyed it very cool feel to it. LFR big thumbs up.