Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Diablo 3 Release Date speculation thread

So I know the game is obviously coming out in early 2012, but I have not seen any threads on the forums lately or ever about release date speculations. If you have any USEFUL information please post it! I'm extremely excited for it and have pre-ordered it. Trolls go back to the Barrens

Wrong forum... should be moved to the Diablo III forums instead.

well pure speculation: second half of 2012 ~august

2012 - februari.
    Beta is doing quite alright. Just hope the other content is already teste :P

Deleted
    I'd hoped for March/April, but with no announcement yet and we're well into Dec I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't materialize until May.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be pretty surprised if we see it later than April. I'm still hoping for February - March. I don't expect Blizzard to have taken more than an extra 3 months from their target release, but I guess if they really wanted to get a lot more in, it's possible.

Arena Balance Statistics And Graphs

March has been my guest since they announced early 2012.

Amazon had up March 1st, around octoberish and took it down. I KNOW that amazon isn't always right and that dates are always just speculation but this is the date I am going to cling to, and most likely be sad when the day comes and goes and I has no diablo.

Im gonna guess sometime in early April.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing April/May, wishing for something like Late Feb-Mid/Early March though. :P

One thing is for sure, whatever the date is it isn't going to be soon enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    One thing is for sure, whatever the date is it isn't going to be soon enough for me
    Soon enough for me was two years ago before they started pushing it back endlessly...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see it in Feb, but...it just feels like they are fumbling with things over there in with the blue posts that come up. Probably late spring at this rate.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Soon enough for me was two years ago before they started pushing it back endlessly...
    Exactly.... I wants it nao!!!

I've pretty much given up on caring. I probably won't even notice it actually coming out.

Deleted
    between April - August :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for early 2012, wow is getting boring really fast even with "new" content patches!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm guessing March or April.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Presidents day weekend.

I'm okay with pretty much any time in the near future as long as it doesn't come out during midterms...