Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by muCephei View Post
    I'm okay with pretty much any time in the near future as long as it doesn't come out during midterms...
    Ditto except with finals instead of midterms XD aka anytime after April is kewl

I still hope for week 3 in january. I know, no one belive in that anymore, but the beta has been running for almost 3 month now

You can pretty much rule out Jan now. Was really hoping for an announcement at the Spike VGAs. If they stick to their usual track record of keeping a gap of 6-8 weeks from announcement to release, were looking at late Feb/early March and thats assuming they announce the release date in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    You can pretty much rule out Jan now. Was really hoping for an announcement at the Spike VGAs. If they stick to their usual track record of keeping a gap of 6-8 weeks from announcement to release, were looking at late Feb/early March and thats assuming they announce the release date in the next few weeks.
    They don't have a usual track record between release date announcement and release date. It's been anywhere from 19 days to 4ish months for the past 7-8 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am thinking March now. February and January have been taken off the table.

March or April for sure.

Deleted
    It's going to clash head-on with Guild Wars 2.

Ergo March or April 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    It's going to clash head-on with Guild Wars 2.

Ergo March or April 2012.
    I'm personally really, really hoping this isn't the reason it's being delayed, though I know better.

I'm guessing around June/July. The game itself is done, but like SC2, I'm guessing that Battle.net technical issues hold it back a lot longer. I haven't even played the beta as much recently because last time I tried the servers were full, and before that (where there were no limits) there were lots of errors and some connection issues too. That makes me think it's gonna take awhile to work out the kinks.

I would imagine it'll be out in March. Right in the middle of it. Going to say a date, and will check later to see if I'm right.

16th March, 2012.

I wouldnt even mind the end of april,
    saves me one distraction ^^

Deleted
    probebly at the start of Summer 2012 ("European")

I will put my money on... March 12.

12-3-12... looks good, I'll take it!

pls @feb. I cannot play wow mop: new cont. scholo, sm 90s hcs runs yeah i like

Deleted
    Mid - Late 2012 maybe

i know it will be out in 2012, and i just read on the first quarter of 2012
    http://www.vg.no/spill/artikkel.php?artid=10042696 is the site though in norwegian, and you have to scroll down abit

Deleted
    I think around March, I hope its not late 2012 :S

March 20. You heard it here first, folks.