Thread: Some holy help.

Some holy help.

I was curious if I can get some help on spec/gear/gem/enchants. My armory is here
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ceslan/simple.
    I believe that I am doing fine, its just I can't cast flash quick enough.

Deleted
    Make sure your casting the correct spells for the situation. if the tanks not taking much damage and he's still tanking mobs just spam holy light, if he's below 60%-70% use DL. anything under 30% i'd use flash. Use holy shock and WoG at times/when possible. Your spec seems fine.

You should change your major glyphs tbh, the more mana you can get back the better your healing. If you don't need mana then your simply not casting enough.

Int > Spirit > Haste > Mastery > Crit is what I go for. Enchanting and fully gemming your gear will help you. I had a quick looktherw and not all your gear has been reforged, like your wep, chest and shield

Talents - If you ever want to raid, you'll pretty much be required to take Aura Mastery. Not many groups will take you seriously if you turn down one of the best Raid CD's in the game. Paragon of Virtue is also very strong and you should seriously consider picking it up. Probably drop a point in Elightened Judgements and a point in Blessed Life to get them. You could drop 1/2 in Eternal Glory as well, since we seem to be leaning much more heavily on LoD than WoG in dragon soul.

Glyphs - Get rid of Long Word. This is a throughput loss because it kills the direct heal element, meaning your mastery shield from WoG is cut in half. Beacon probably isn't going to do you much good in the long run but if you feel you need it, its not terrible. I'd personally chose Divinity to get a big mana shot if things get bad. Lay on Hands is probably not going to help you. At best, its useable on 7 minute+ fights, which are few and far between. Consider picking up Divine Prot or Light of Dawn depending on what you want to do.

Don't use FoL. It's there for when you need to save someone on the brink of crushing. Not for steady healing. Stick with DL/HL unless you need to top someone off VERY quickly.