So i have £750 to spend on a pc...

I had £500 to spend on a pc but i now have got £750, i'd prefer to have a pre-built pc as i have never made one but from what ive heard they are not hard to put together so im in two minds, here's what im looking at the moment and it is pre-built. I will mainly be using the pc to play games such as WoW, Diablo 3, Starcraft and possibly some SWTOR, Im not wanting some super duper pc just something that will run them all smootly with nice settings ;)

Case - Xigmatek Asgard
    Hard Drive - 500gb (Dont really need a 1TB as i dont tend to use up all the memory on a 500mb so getting bigger would be a waste of money)
    RAM - 8GB DDR3 1333mhz (2x 4GB)
    OS - Windows 7 Home Premium
    Motherboard - P8Z68-V LX
    Cooler - Thermaltake Frio or Xigmatek HDT-S963 (Will it be safer to have a cooler than to have one for this build?)
    CPU - Intel Core i5 2500K
    Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB (I could drop the graphics card and go for a better cpu such as the i7 2600k the card i would then go with would probably be Zotac GeForce GTX 560 1GB, what would i benefit most from ?)
    PSU - 500W Xigmatek (Is 500W high enough for the build of shoud i go with 700w?)

So thats what im going for at the moment let me know what you think ;) Here is the link im getting it from so you can have a look at the othe options that are available and you can give me you opinion :) No more than £800 though :P

Link - http://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/config...idproduct=1006

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    the i7 2600k is only better with video rendering editing and that shit so in gaming the i5 is actually better in wow for example with like 2fps so the 560ti is better.

Deleted
    That PSU is "only" around 430W, if you're going to change to anything in the linked build you should go for that Corsair 650W TX. Stick with the Gigabyte MB and spend that extra on those 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance RAM. Stick with the i5-2500k and 560ti version, make sure it's not the 550 version you ticked.

---------- Post added 2011-12-06 at 11:04 PM ----------

Do you need Windows 7 to be included in the £750 budget?
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2011-12-06 at 10:04 PM.

the link is not to the build that i am going with it was just their to let you see what other options were available

Deleted
    So do you need Windows 7 to be included in your budget?

and yes windows 7 is included in the budget

Quote Originally Posted by mrstinky127 View Post
    I had £500 to spend on a pc but i now have got £750, i'd prefer to have a pre-built pc as i have never made one but from what ive heard they are not hard to put together so im in two minds, here's what im looking at the moment and it is pre-built. I will mainly be using the pc to play games such as WoW, Diablo 3, Starcraft and possibly some SWTOR, Im not wanting some super duper pc just something that will run them all smootly with nice settings

Case - Xigmatek Asgard
    Hard Drive - 500gb (Dont really need a 1TB as i dont tend to use up all the memory on a 500mb so getting bigger would be a waste of money)
    RAM - 8GB DDR3 1333mhz (2x 4GB)
    Motherboard - P8Z68-V LX
    Cooler - Thermaltake Frio or Xigmatek HDT-S963 (Will it be safer to have a cooler than to have one for this build?)
    CPU - Intel Core i5 2500K
    Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB (I could drop the graphics card and go for a better cpu such as the i7 2600k the card i would then go with would probably be Zotac GeForce GTX 560 1GB, what would i benefit most from ?)
    PSU - 500W Xigmatek (Is 500W high enough for the build of shoud i go with 700w?)

So thats what im going for at the moment let me know what you think Here is the link im getting it from so you can have a look at the othe options that are available and you can give me you opinion No more than £800 though :P

Link - http://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/config...idproduct=1006

Thanks in advance
    560ti blows and bottle necks horridly. Get any other 5xx series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

from what i have read the 560 Ti looks to be a pretty decent card ?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Any other 5xx series?.... Yes.. go for a 520 -.-

In all seriousness, go for 560ti, its cheap and takes ultra in most games.

Any other 5xx series?.... Yes.. go for a 520 -.-

In all seriousness, go for 560ti, its cheap and takes ultra in most games.
    what i thought

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Don't listen to this guy.

so i am now with this:

Case - Xigmatek Asgard
    Hard Drive - 500GB S-ATAII 3.0Gb/s
    RAM - 8.0GB Corsair 1600mhz Vengeance (2x 4GB)
    Motherboard - P8Z68-V LX
    Cooler - Corsair H60 Water Cooler
    CPU - Intel Core i5 2500K ( whats the difference between the i5 2500 and 2500k ? i do not intend to be overclocking btw)
    Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB
    PSU - 650W Corsair TX Ultra-Quiet

Sound Good ?

Deleted
    If you can get all that with Windows 7 included for less than £800 then definitely go for it. If you don't intend to OC ever then get a 2500, really the only difference is that the "k" model is unlocked, also if you're not going to OC you don't need an aftermarket cooler so you can save some money on that.

However with that ASUS MB you can easily OC to around 4.2-4.4GHz just by using it's auto OC, it's literally with one click in Windows