Vuhdo clicks bugging out?

So I've noticed since 4.3, sometimes when I click to heal a Vuhdo health frame, the cursor hand gets highlighted, and then subsequent clicks on health frames do not work. I have to click out in the world to have it cancel or do whatever it wants to do, then it starts working correctly.

I can't recall if that person died before I could get a heal off or not, but I think that might have something to do with it thinking about it further...

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Moo.

Deleted
    All click-to-cast addons seem to have this problem these days (see Clique support thread on wowinterface.com). It always happens if your heal target happens to die during spellcast. I doubt addon authors can do anything to fix this, must be wow client side changes.

This is exactly whats started happening to me using Grid. Very annoying when you don't notice it.

That would be it. Dying in the middle of healing them. It happened last night alot on our Heroic Morchok attempts. It really sucks when you're doing triage then try to heal the tank only to realize he's not getting healed.

Any idea if /stopcasting before /cast in a macro would help?

Maybe it's got something to do with the new option to interact on left click?
    Last edited by JonBoy2001; 2011-12-07 at 05:07 PM.
    Moo.

Deleted
    Yes, that would be interesting to know... You can enable this for VuhDo in options=>spells=>misc "Stop cast".

I'm guessing a stop casting would just punish you if you're a spam clicker.

I have used vuhdo religiously for over 3 years and have not seen this bug. Hope it doesnt start happening as I just knocked on wood.

Deleted
    It's happening with ALL click-to-cast addons these days. Just look into the support threads on curse or wowinterface.

Make your own macros when this happens.

/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player] Spell

Should get rid of most of the errors resulting from players dying mid cast. If that doesn't help, then it's a latency issue between when your player dies and when your client registers it. In which case not much you can do about that. If it suddenly started happening, probably something changed on blizz end but not sure what.

So I experimented a little last night, and it seems whichever button on my mouse I click a dead frame with while in combat, locks subsequent clicks from that particular button from working again until a different one is clicked.

Example:

I middle click on a dead player and the cursor hand outlines in blue. I then middle click on a living player and nothing happens. I right click and the cursor hand isn't outlined anymore and the appropriate heal goes off. It was repeatable with any different combination of clicks I could throw at it.
    Moo.

Deleted
    Yes, I meanwhile uploaded VuhDo 2.128 which circumvents clicking on dead players problem but it probably will not work for players dying while spellcast in progress.

I think if you redownload Vuhdo, this will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by IzaGilneas View Post
    Yes, I meanwhile uploaded VuhDo 2.128 which circumvents clicking on dead players problem but it probably will not work for players dying while spellcast in progress.
    Cool, I'll be sure to test it out.

LFR is awesome for being able to test raid related addons.
    Moo.

Deleted
    havent had any problems with mine maybe try updating the addon?