Deleted

What is the best way to deal with the Blistering Tentacles on a 10man?

We're at a point that we're going to be trying to kill the last platform by not having the tentacles killing buf. I know from the raid finder it's quite tricky since it needs single targetting. Is it easy for a 10man that is properly organized? I worry that people may target the same thing and waste time. Is there another way? Like auto-marking them for each person?

Well, which are you going to have up last instead of Alex? Kalec? If so the blisters are a joke. If not, you're doing it wrong, imo.

everyone stops being DPS whores and single targets, exceptions can be given for aff locks that have 0 burst, but Sps have mindspike

Just leave Alextraza up till last and use ALL your healer cd's to survive the bolt blast. After that its a joke, just make sure to burn the bolt before it kills you adn your into P2 no prob.

I just made it very clear that everyone, dps and tanks, should switch to them imediatly. Told melee/tanks to focus on the ones in the front and ranged on the back ones. Aslong as everyone does this they will die very fast, they got something like 100-150k hp only.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr420 View Post
    Just leave Alextraza up till last and use ALL your healer cd's to survive the bolt blast. After that its a joke, just make sure to burn the bolt before it kills you adn your into P2 no prob.
    The bolt does damage depending on how close you are to the impact so its easy to avoid most of the damage anyways. We save kalecgos for last so we always have the aoe damage for the slimes.

Deleted
    Tentacles have very little health and in my guild run they died very fast, even if multiple players terget the same tentacle it's beneficial for healers as there's less dmg going out. Also the order of platforms you're using plays a huge role. You might want to leave Blue aspect's platform for last as he'll provide 20% dmg increase and spellweaving which is reasonably strong aoe.
    The order in which we've doine it: G>R>Y>B
    Last edited by mmocc3ed71bf3e; 2011-12-07 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    The bolt does damage depending on how close you are to the impact so its easy to avoid most of the damage anyways. We save kalecgos for last so we always have the aoe damage for the slimes.
    Yes you can, to a point. But my guild tested it extensively and from the back end of the platform all the way to another platform ( yes we jumped as it came out then went back ), theres not much difference so ideally you just group at the back for impact then burn and go