Lightning Rod for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    397 staff i would say.
    That's what i'm thinking I Was just afraid to lose the mastery

Thanks all.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Deleted
    As Enhshamanlol says... 397 staff is better.

wowhead.com/compare?items=71798

Just look at that comparison...

edit - cant post links yet...

Since the change to Incinerate and no longer needing to time Meta with MWC, haste is a lot more attractive of a stat for demo. 1993 haste for the corruption softcap is ideal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoragar View Post
    Since the change to Incinerate and no longer needing to time Meta with MWC, haste is a lot more attractive of a stat for demo. 1993 haste for the corruption softcap is ideal.
    Which trinket replaces MWC?

Quote Originally Posted by Derivatives View Post
    Which trinket replaces MWC?
    Will of Unbinding/Cunning of the Cruel end up as BiS, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    It dropped and I bought it. I think it's a nice staff. The trinket dropped too, but a guildy rolled higher =D

For weapons, higher ilvl is often safe choice cause of massive SP and int gain alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoragar View Post
    Not sure about this, some simulations show that mastery becomes only better vs haste, if you ditch MWC, although MWC still simulates pretty high vs many DS trinkets.

Deleted
    Lightning Rod for sure even thou you might end up short on mastery but have alot of hit on it which alows you to do more mastery reforges on non mastery % hit gear. It has 50 more int and 320 more SP so the choice is really obvious. and as Thoragar you want to cap the current demo haste threshhold of 1993..So i would that the staff is BiS for all lock speccs unless you have the legendary.

EDIT: Forgot about DW staff so if it were to drop..stick with that
    Last edited by mmoc97cde3dd5c; 2011-12-07 at 12:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatlock View Post
    Lightning Rod for sure even thou you might end up short on mastery but have alot of hit on it which alows you to do more mastery reforges on non mastery % hit gear. It has 50 more int and 320 more SP so the choice is really obvious. and as Thoragar you want to cap the current demo haste threshhold of 1993..So i would that the staff is BiS for all lock speccs unless you have the legendary.

EDIT: Forgot about DW staff so if it were to drop..stick with that
    Haha yeah. It's a beautiful staff. I just assumed i'd grab it later on like I did the the Rag staff. I actually feel the Demo spec really clicking at 1573 haste, but I haven't tried 1993 yet and I might aim for it now once I replace MWC.