Shadow and Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time

I'm wondering how good this is for shadow, as i just won it in LFR and looked on ask mr robot and it has it rated even below normal firelands items (non rag ones) and i feel as though this is incorrect and that it is rated improperly

Signature by Kenz

15+ Year Old Account
    It's really good - you should keep using it until you get a higher item level version of Titahk.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

that's what i thought, i planned to use it anyway (unless i received news that it was bad, which i really honestly didn't expect anyway :P) but yea, i'll just ignore ask mr robot on this particular item then, since when set to include t13 items and heroic t12 items, it has this set all the down at #32 in ranking, below the normal version of funeral pyre

Signature by Kenz

15+ Year Old Account
    You should use one of the item lists lying around on these forums, the official forums or shadowpriest.com - as any of those are more accurate for shadow than ask mr. robot ^^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

true, though ask mr robot is relatively accurate for most things, if you look at trinkets carefully (i think it doesn't accurately rate procs, so trinkets i usually refer to other places, and will probably use other lists to determine the value of the proc weapons in DS)

Signature by Kenz