Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Popular movies you never seen but want to see.

Is there anyone that has this case? For me it would have to be with all three LoTR movies. Really popular, I want to see em, but I just forget to put on my to do list, for the past 4 years.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

10+ Year Old Account
    Do it, they're good.

Idk I none really spring to mind but there are a hell of a lot if I could only remember, ahh I guess I havn't seen the last 3 harry potter movies? none really off the top of my head

I've never sat through any Godfather movie in its entirety.

Well, I havent seen Tron Legacy, it has gotten decent reviews afaik, but it just SEEMS like a movie that I just wont enjoy. Good guy, finds mystery world, meets dream girl, but bad guy comes along to stop it etc (I dont actually know what its about, but I just know its not gonna be any good).

But, I shouldnt judge the book by the cover, so we'll see.

A lot of people seem to have missed American Graffiti, to me that is the ultimate "feel good" movie... perfect when you are hungover :P
    Just a lot of old school rockabilly music and people driving around in old cars.
    Directed by George Lucas and produced by Francis Ford Coppola

A couple of high school grads spend one final night cruising the strip with their buddies before they go off to college.
    I can't come up with anything I've missed but would like to see, there are obviously movies that are great but that I havn't heard about though.

Deleted
    The Godfather.

For some reason, I just never make the time or commitment to see this movie, despite it being praised so much. I think my general dislike towards the kind of genre is just keeping me away from giving it a chance. If I catch it for a low price on an online auction, then I will give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephraim View Post
    The Godfather.

For some reason, I just never make the time or commitment to see this movie, despite it being praised so much. I think my general dislike towards the kind of genre is just keeping me away from giving it a chance. If I catch it for a low price on an online auction, then I will give it a go.
    Tbh, I just got around to see it. Its REALLY over-rated, holy crap. That was some snooze fest. (Incoming truckloads of hate)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripoff View Post
    Tbh, I just got around to see it. Its REALLY over-rated, holy crap. That was some snooze fest. (Incoming truckloads of hate)
    Ah, thanks for the warning, at least I won't be disappointed if it turns out bad. Btw, I had a little giggle with your username along with your comment about the movie.

Recently saw the first Godfather film, the whole time I was just waiting for something to happen.

It's one hell long of a movie that's basicly just a lot of talking with a good scene or two sometimes.
    But yeah I was really happy when it ended, not going to try the 2nd or 3rd film.

I still want to see A Clockwork Orange, but every time I'm just.. not in the mood for ultraviolence.
    I like the idea and everything but when it's movietime and I'm sitting there with my girlfriend and a pack of crisps it just doesn't seem like we'll enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephraim View Post
    Ah, thanks for the warning, at least I won't be disappointed if it turns out bad. Btw, I had a little giggle with your username along with your comment about the movie.
    Meh, I didnt buy the movie, so I cant say I got ripped off :P

Never seen the dark night.
    Don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    Never seen the dark night.
    Don't want to.
    No you..

Its in my top 5, the guy that was acting the joker did such a fantastic job.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen any of the Back to the Future movies.

Or Big Lebowski.

Or Breakfast Club.

And I kinda want to see all of em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Or Breakfast Club.
    Watch it, seriously. Such a classic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Mages are balanced. It's just that they aren't balanced for Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I've never seen any of the Back to the Future movies.

Or Big Lebowski.

Or Breakfast Club.

And I kinda want to see all of em.
    Lebowski is easily the best of those. But its ok, because 'The Dude Abides'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripoff View Post
    Well, I havent seen Tron Legacy, it has gotten decent reviews afaik, but it just SEEMS like a movie that I just wont enjoy. Good guy, finds mystery world, meets dream girl, but bad guy comes along to stop it etc (I dont actually know what its about, but I just know its not gonna be any good).

But, I shouldnt judge the book by the cover, so we'll see.
    Good guy, loses father, get's paged by him 15(?) years later, goes to dad's old hangout, get's sucked into mystery world called 'the Grid', something went wrong.. I'll let you find out the rest, don't want to spoil too much. Don't forget that the entire movie you get eargasmd by Daft Punk

OT: Never got into The Godfather either, can't really see anything special about it except for the horsehead.
    Last edited by mmoc81a62eb854; 2011-12-07 at 11:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    More genres then specific movies. Most animated features I skip. Romcoms. Skipped the twilight movies.

Deleted
    Probably Inception. Last time I watched it I fell asleep for an unknown period of time, and when I woke up I was so confused about what was going on it wasn't really worth it. I can't think of any others right now, I'm sure they'll occur to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Lost Highway has been on my to-watch-list for ages. Never really gotten around to it. Amazing soundtrack though!
    It's really not very good. It's been a long time since I've seen it though. Might be better now.

Lord of the rings
    Sopranos
    Godfather
    Tons of 90's /00's classics