Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

dragon soul heroic Easiest raid yet?

Bossesdies much quicker then they did in firelands on heroic feels like this tier will be cake, what you guys think? since we will have this patch for months more why dont they make bosses harder and not first 1-2 bosses like shannox since its more fun to progress then just have everything on farm whole tier.

Deleted
    Firelands?
    Method 4/7 first day?
    6/7 3rd day?

Dragon soul : 3 guilds 4/8, 2 guilds 3/8, some 2/8, many 1/8

So no, i don't think it's the easiest raid yet.

Actually, bosses died just as fast in Firelands as they do now. Shannox, Beth, Rhyo, and Alysrazor were all killed within the first day. The "roadblock" (Baleroc) lived for a day or two after, and Ultraxion will probably be a bigger roadblock than Baleroc is. Gunship is anyone's guess, but the fight changes *drastically* in heroic mode. As for Spine and Madness - time will tell, but spine seems like it'll be VERY brutal (dealing with plasma + dispells, mana will get tight).

Deleted
    Same thing was said last tier when Blood Legion zerged the first 4 bosses...

Was last tier easy? No

Wait a high end guild that grooms itself for insane progressing makes this whole tier easy?

These threads need to stop. Just because world XX guild killed XX in YY time does not mean it is easy, they groom and prep for months for the first week. They spend hours practicing it on the ptr and on live (Normal mode) in the first week. To say they are easy because someone actually put a lot of time in it before hand is insulting. That is like saying a master chef that has had 20 years of cooking experience and prep makes it easy because he can make the greatest steak you have ever ate. News flash a guy with 6months of cooking experience is not going to be on par or as fast as him.

Effort = Reward
    More effort = More reward/quicker
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloth View Post
    Same thing was said last tier when Blood Legion zerged the first 4 bosses...

Was last tier easy? No
    actually it was, everyone admitted that. Despite from 2 brick walls. Baleroc hc pre hp nerf and ragnaros hc pre nerf

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    Firelands?
    Method 4/7 first day?
    6/7 3rd day?

Keep in mind our top gunners aint raiding yet such as Method, Paragon, Ensidia, FTH who have all been doing rather well and killed everything faster compared to US

Quote Originally Posted by narzhul View Post
    actually it was, everyone admitted that. Despite from 2 brick walls. Baleroc hc pre hp nerf and ragnaros hc pre nerf

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 10:35 AM ----------

Well, at least last boss of content should be hard. Madness will be hard aswell, I bet it wont be beaten untin few weeks.

Not easiest, but when you farm basically a 4pc set for all of your main raiders in a LEGITIMATE fashion it does make things a lot easier. BL and Vodka farmed a shitload of LFR gear for their main raiders (some alts too i think) so that's they are able to handle the bosses better than most. That and they live and breathe bleeding edge progression. Ultraxion will be the first cockblock, and might be a guild breaker for some lol.

Yes Dragon soul on LFR difficulty is on the scale of a heroic (346) duengon with lots of FL and welfare 5 man gear. So yes it probably is on heroic 25 Mohcrok has 90 million HP and no adds, Heroic Magmaw on 25 when I killed it had 150 million hp with adds and much harder healing. And Madness on Heroic 25 will be hard but why would you do some boss and wipe hundreds of times for loot that is 9 Ilv higher? Plus most scrubs will argue that heroic modes are much harder than normal and that 10 and 25m share the same difficulty which they don't. If you dont believe me then why do you have to generate more healing per second and damage per second on a per person basis on 25 to win?

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless Madness of Deathwing is drasticly changed on Heroic I would say Dragon Soul is easier than Fireland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamm View Post
    Yes Dragon soul on LFR difficulty is on the scale of a heroic (346) duengon with lots of FL and welfare 5 man gear. So yes it probably is on heroic 25 Mohcrok has 90 million HP and no adds, Heroic Magmaw on 25 when I killed it had 150 million hp with adds and much harder healing. And Madness on Heroic 25 will be hard but why would you do some boss and wipe hundreds of times for loot that is 9 Ilv higher? Plus most scrubs will argue that heroic modes are much harder than normal and that 10 and 25m share the same difficulty which they don't. If you dont believe me then why do you have to generate more healing per second and damage per second on a per person basis on 25 to win?
    there is nothing else then raid in wow basically?, and u dont want everything to be like shannox and have everything on farm?, u want to progress most of the tier .

Not counting 10 mans because they're a fucking joke, there are only 5 guilds that are 2/8 after the first night compared to 18 that were 2/7 in Firelands. You also have to consider the amount of time and effort that those 5 guilds have put into this tier. I know Blood Legion ran something like 5 25 mans on normal mode last week alone. This tier, at least on 25 man, is a lot harder than last tier. I'm sure Deathwing will be just as hard, if not harder than Rag... mark my words.

And OP how much heroic bosses did you kill so far?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes Dragon soul on LFR difficulty is on the scale of a heroic (346) duengon with lots of FL and welfare 5 man gear. So yes it probably is on heroic 25 Mohcrok has 90 million HP and no adds, Heroic Magmaw on 25 when I killed it had 150 million hp with adds and much harder healing.
    Just going to remind you that Magmaw has a phase where you do lots more damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Mages are balanced. It's just that they aren't balanced for Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevepelle91 View Post
    I'm sure Deathwing will be just as hard, if not harder than Rag... mark my words.
    Not true, Deathwing is a long booring easy fight, way easyer then Rag of LK if you ask me. Only Fase 2 is a bit tricky, but after a few wipes you get the hang of it. Easyest endboss I have encountered so far....

Quote Originally Posted by Nheo View Post
    Not true, Deathwing is a long booring easy fight, way easyer then Rag of LK if you ask me. Only Fase 2 is a bit tricky, but after a few wipes you get the hang of it. Easyest endboss I have encountered so far....
    Yes he's very easy, on normal mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    Firelands?
    Method 4/7 first day?
    6/7 3rd day?

Keep in mind that EU realms are still down due to weekly reset, 7 of the top 10 raiding guilds are EU, 2 are KR /asian and vodka is the best US guild. Bloo Legion ended on 11? in firelands.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Nheo View Post
    Still we don't really know anything about its heroic version, so its a bit early to pull the "easiest" card yet...

Wow I wonder why that is. Maybe because the fact is that in 10man you're normally 30% healers in the raid (3/10), while on 25 man you're normally 24% healers (6/25). Add to this that 10man healing is way different than 25man since 20% of the raid is tanks in 10man while on 25man 8% is tanks.

Deleted
    We were 5/8 in day one and then two shot both warmaster and spine.

Been whipping on madness all week.