Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by casserole View Post
    We're doing heroic morshok right now. It really isn't as easy as it looks.
    I bet you're right. Preferly I'd like some new gear before encounter the HC's Did not receive a single drop from last weeks raid. Now we shall start on HC's, but that is gonna be a diffrent story I guess...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    Wathcing live streams last night DS HC looks anything but easy. Blizzard give you HC Morchok and then you you grind your faces on Zonozz and Yoshy.
    This ^. We killed Morchok in 30 minutes wil 0 PTR experience and no idea what to even expect.

2 hours of Yoshy and the fight is still being a bitch. Best attempt is 50%. I imagine the 2 Deathwing fights are yet another step up in difficulty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Ultraxion will probably be a bigger roadblock than Baleroc is.
    Just that he just died (10m)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    Well how quick was it supposed to die then? Give us your official estimate kkty?
    Considering people saying "ultraxion will block everyone" "ultraxion is gonna stop all top guilds"
    I expected it to last 2 or 3 days maybe. At least, more than 2 hours...(EVEN IN 10)

And people said Ultraxion at the end of the week lol. So that makes 5/8 in day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    And people said Ultraxion at the end of the week lol. So that makes 5/8 in day 1.
    Ultraxion will be a block for 25 man guilds, it was a ALOT easier on 10man normal even with alts. The block for 10man guilds is going to be the madness encounter itself as that was tougher on 10man then 25, which was the only encounter we found harder on 10s, then again we did use our alts.
    Last edited by Hightotem; 2011-12-07 at 11:36 AM.

Deleted
    You're basing this on what the top guilds have already progressed into?

Why don't you concentrate on your own progress/enjoyment of the game rather than what other people are doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    Considering people saying "ultraxion will block everyone" "ultraxion is gonna stop all top guilds"
    I expected it to last 2 or 3 days maybe. At least, more than 2 hours...(EVEN IN 10)
    Confirmed kill by Exodus: Took em 2 hours to kill Ultraxion after Hagara.
    H: Ultraxion Dec 7, 2011 11:08 1 1 1 1500.00 / 1500.00
    H: Hagara the Stormbinder Dec 7, 2011 09:14 3 3 1 750.00 / 750.00

This is the best oppertunity ever for other guilds to take out the mighty paragon so I think all unbanned top guilds will be putting huge effort into this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    This ^. We killed Morchok in 30 minutes wil 0 PTR experience and no idea what to even expect.

2 hours of Yoshy and the fight is still being a bitch. Best attempt is 50%. I imagine the 2 Deathwing fights are yet another step up in difficulty.
    Spine was a joke, we two shot it on normal and only wiped the first time due to people watching the cinematic and causing a barrel roll lol

I can't see it being that much harder on HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamm View Post
    Yes Dragon soul on LFR difficulty is on the scale of a heroic (346) duengon with lots of FL and welfare 5 man gear. So yes it probably is on heroic 25 Mohcrok has 90 million HP and no adds, Heroic Magmaw on 25 when I killed it had 150 million hp with adds and much harder healing. And Madness on Heroic 25 will be hard but why would you do some boss and wipe hundreds of times for loot that is 9 Ilv higher? Plus most scrubs will argue that heroic modes are much harder than normal and that 10 and 25m share the same difficulty which they don't. If you dont believe me then why do you have to generate more healing per second and damage per second on a per person basis on 25 to win?
    Compared to the other bosses, Madness is ridiculously demanding on LFRzm don't say that one can be done with blies because that's just so damn impossible. It took 20 tries or morr to some of us to do it on LFR. Btw, link me 8/x heroic if its tgat easy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    Compared to the other bosses, Madness is ridiculously demanding on LFRzm don't say that one can be done with blies because that's just so damn impossible. It took 20 tries or morr to some of us to do it on LFR. Btw, link me 8/x heroic if its tgat easy
    Depends on your group. People couldn't put it in the hole on Spine, but we 9 manned the rest? Ultra and Mr Smite 2.0 one shot. DW...................one shot. You know why? People communicated. No Ventrilo required! People walk in there: you have the ones who bitch up a storm and talk like this, "OMG GUIZ THIZ ZO BREEZY," "RETURDZ STUP DIEIN," and then you have the ones who barely say anything until the last minute. Communicate correctly and there shouldn't be any issues, then there will be less complaining that the encounters are hard.
    Last edited by prinah; 2011-12-07 at 12:11 PM.
    This is absolutely the attitude and language that, in this community, needs to go sit in the corner for a while. If you can't stand the thought of there being multiple difficulty tiers of content -- into which we pour a lot of our development efforts -- to make raiding feasible for more than 2% of players, hit Heroic mode, turn on vent, and repeatedly remind your friends how good you are. I have no doubt they care.