Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I did receive an email and although I wasn't sure I went to account and have been playing for hours now, love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got in but I wasn't actively checking to see if had an invite or not as I was just looking at payment history and noticed the D3 Beta was in my games listed.

Started a monk and played around with her for a few hours (level 8) and a barbarian (level 5) as well.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

::sad face:: no invite for me...... ::sniffle::

I'm actually starting to wonder how many of these people have been "in" for weeks or months and just now noticing when they check their bnet accounts, which is why it seems like so many at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm actually starting to wonder how many of these people have been "in" for weeks or months and just now noticing when they check their bnet accounts, which is why it seems like so many at once.
    My guildie got in, so I was curious and checked my account. Apparently I was invited over a month ago :X
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations everyone who got in it! I got mine about 5 days ago and am loving every minute of it

QQ every time i see such a thread i die a little inside
    But oh well congratulations to everyone who got in

whats the max level? says i completed the beta.

13, content doesn't go past Leoric.

I don't think I got in, but where exactly do you see it in your bnet account?