Thread: Exodus 5/8 hc

Exodus 5/8 hc

It seems that Exodus just got the world first kill on Ultraxion. Gratz to them!

10+ Year Old Account
    This again? There was a thread on this that got locked a few minutes ago.

/thread

There is already a plenty of threads about this. Some are already locked after flamefests.

Ah sorry, that's why I couldn't find them. Blegh, thought I'd be new and refreshing for once:P
    lock it then

Sorry but 10man of this is fairly undertuned. They got it within an hr blood legion and vodka have spent over 5hrs on it it is looking like. So that is the only reason why. In general 10man is looking undertuned from the rate people r downing things in 10mans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please close this thread before it turns into an armageddon of moron debates.
    This is absolutely the attitude and language that, in this community, needs to go sit in the corner for a while. If you can't stand the thought of there being multiple difficulty tiers of content -- into which we pour a lot of our development efforts -- to make raiding feasible for more than 2% of players, hit Heroic mode, turn on vent, and repeatedly remind your friends how good you are. I have no doubt they care.

I think exodus have stopped raiding now, so will be time for B league EU guilds to catch up to the A league US guilds.

several hours late, use the search function before creating new threads pls

already plenty of other exodus/ultraxion/turtletank threads about

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotem View Post
    I think exodus have stopped raiding now, so will be time for B league EU guilds to catch up to the A league US guilds.
    US has A guilds? Why do they have no worldfirsts that matter, then?

Deleted
    gratz to them gogo world first deathwing

gogo 7\8 in the first day ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    US has A guilds? Why do they have no worldfirsts that matter, then?
    That's why I am comparing them to B league EU guilds

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    several hours late, use the search function before creating new threads pls

already plenty of other exodus/ultraxion/turtletank threads about
    Read the previous posts in this thread please and you see I already apoligised.

Deleted
    next week when the european guilds are unbanned they do that all in the half time... so no worry that the world first dw goes to an US guild- the euopeans won't sleep and clear 7/8th in 24-48hours...on the adults version not the kiddy 10man version^^

Already 2 EU 10 man guilds in top 15.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    on the adults version not the kiddy 10man version^^
    Funny guy! You know some servers arent populated enough for 25man raiding, and 10man is easier on those with older computers as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotem View Post
    That's why I am comparing them to B league EU guilds
    Oh, good point. I thought you meant that all the A guilds in EU were banned, or that none of EUs guilds were in the same league. :P