Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blood Legion has no competition on the US servers, they are #1 by allot. I wouldn't be surprised though if H Madness became another H rag fight and EU guilds were back from banns in time to get it. But right now its all up in the air for the last 4 bosses.
    Sarah yells: I am the lucid dream
    Sarah yells: The monster in your nightmares
    Sarah yells: The fiend of a thousand faces
    Sarah yells: Cower before my true form
    Yogg-Saron yells: BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protectus View Post
    I get it, but I wont "hate" them, I will just discredit them. (within my own mind) Even if they are #1 on score board ill skip past to the #2 guild or whoever is below who didn't exploit the people who didn't exploit are the true winners. Paragons claim of just doing what other guilds did to stay in the game is BS they could have just reported them and stopped being "sheep". But nope they go ask other guilds how they got the loot and copied them knowing full well what they were doing. Even during the live raid they used the mass resurrect exploit :/ (might not seam much but overall I guess it would save time in a race).
    So if they exploit, get BANNED, and STILL get world first, they are obviously not as good as those who had more time but were slower. Sigh.

10 mans are more tightly tuned, or so I've heard..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol....Exodus is 5/8H 10m

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nwgminion View Post
    You do know that the "exploit" you're talking about was a normal part of a Rogues DPS rotation, right?
    Dropping Saronite Bombs was NOT an exploit and the fact that Ensidia was banned for using it shows just how bad Blizzards testing/ QA really is.
    it wasn't just useing them that cause the exploit you had to use them on the egde of the platform for it to rebuild that is the exploit

all they had to do was report the bug to blizz and NOT use it
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasha View Post
    yeah, youre right. blood legion isn't good at all.
    Not bad no, but they wouldn't be getting any world firsts if all the guilds were on the same line. And when we talk about top guilds, I wouldn't call that "good".

Can't even say they cherry picked their roster to steamroll 10m as most of their roster is banned...

2 Things. Ensidias "exploit" wasn't really even necessary, if anyone bothered to watch the video they didn't even need the additional space on the platform and were killing Valks in plenty time. Remember when Premo exploited Yogg 0? That was epic stupidity and yet not ONCE was it mentioned yet. -9000 points to interwebz geniuses.

You do know that the "exploit" you're talking about was a normal part of a Rogues DPS rotation, right?
    Dropping Saronite Bombs was NOT an exploit and the fact that Ensidia was banned for using it shows just how bad Blizzards testing/ QA really is.

The LFR thing is a whole different story, but the fact is that Blizzard has been VERY inconsistent with bans over the last few years.
    Banning people who accidentally found a bug on Lich King while using their normal dps rotation, or banning people for exploting the LFR system,
    while not banning people using exploits on Magmaw, Heroic Artramedes, etc...
    I don't even know what to call that.
    And you're saying they didn't notice the bug happening? Of course they did for crying out loud. Most likely they even learned at some point what was causing it. Yet they kept doing it instead of actually reporting it to GMs.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are going to get the World first simply because there is no other "Professional" WoW guild out there, and no other with the same ammount of theorycrafters in one place at the same time. I couldn't care less who gets the world first lol....
    "Ping pong wing wong king kong cheech and chong hop hip kajagoogoo!"

The LFR thing is a whole different story, but the fact is that Blizzard has been VERY inconsistent with bans over the last few years.
    Banning people who accidentally found a bug on Lich King while using their normal dps rotation, or banning people for exploting the LFR system,
    while not banning people using exploits on Magmaw, Heroic Artramedes, etc...
    I don't even know what to call that.
    Don't forget the Flower buff exploit on Freya quickly reported by Ensidia after using it to bug the world first...

Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    Well, does it matter? Ensidia is still alive and kicking even with the saronite bomb rep. Kudos to them for not caring what some whiny nerds say about them on forums.

Besides, Paragon wasn't the only guild doing this. Since we're seeing some Lol Legion taking all the firsts, it's safe to say that more or less every actually good guild is banned atm.
    "lol Legion" lol right cause arent "actually good" how many days did you get banned for?

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    Am I the only one laughing his ass off at Paragon doing 10man?
    Yep you are the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalythea View Post
    2 Things. Ensidias "exploit" wasn't really even necessary, if anyone bothered to watch the video they didn't even need the additional space on the platform and were killing Valks in plenty time. Remember when Premo exploited Yogg 0? That was epic stupidity and yet not ONCE was it mentioned yet. -9000 points to interwebz geniuses.
    I don't remember Premonition exploiting yogg 0 so I think you may have Exodus and Premonition confused... They are quite different. One is run by a bunch of Korean SNSD fanboys and the other is run by a very white guy.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalythea View Post
    they admited that once they noticed the platform was rebuilding they just ignored the valks
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    and u seriously think some paragon's member got banned dont have 2 accounts? or some friends/family in guild who dont give them accounts for guild progress? blizz should prevent some guilds to start hard mode this week.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    it wasn't just useing them that cause the exploit you had to use them on the egde of the platform for it to rebuild that is the exploit

all they had to do was report the bug to blizz and NOT use it
    They did report that something was making the platform to respawn. But they didnt know what caused it.

DE'd a heroic vial, *feels bad man*

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon are taking it easy and scrounged up what they could of the remaining non banned accounts and some friends and went for a 10 man HC stroll. They're currently 3/8 (Morchock, Jor'sahj and Zon'ozz). They aren't making a fuss about it since:

"Our stance has always been that 10-man and 25-man guilds should compete in different brackets. We are a 25-man guild, and in light of what happened, for us the race starts next week. We wanted to clarify that all the encounters we might possibly get down before that will be done in a 10-man setting and with a non-standard raid composition.
    Source: http://manaflask.com/en/article/1420...-3-8-in-10-man

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protectus View Post
    Good luck to all the guilds who "have not" cheated during 4.3.
    Is it ok if they cheated during 4.1? Because as I understand, the first few hundred kill of heroic Atramedes were made using an exploit.

What about during 4.2? Several top guilds used the Faction Change bug to reset their instance locks before the week was over. One guild used this to get the heroic Shannox first, others to farm heroic FL gear to help kill Ragnaros.

And Blizzard knew about those exploits, and condoned them. As well as many others, over the years.

Here's the unpleasant reality: Every top guild in the world has a record of cheating. Including the few that didn't take advantage of the LFR-bug.

I would love to watch a race to World First where Blizzard acts as a proper referee, and removes any achievements/loot obtained using exploits. But such a race doesn't exist, has never existed, and most likely never will. So if you want to enjoy an honest competition, stay away from the race to World First.