Question S11 Disc gearing for hit cap

Trying to figure out which satin piece to go with this year...

Looking at ilvl 403 belt and ring of accuracy combined puts you at 426 hit, which is over 4%.

What are you doing for hit cap this season? 1 of accuracy piece and some reforging, 2 accuracy pieces and no reforge?

Which satin piece are you taking? I'm hearing from several folks going with satin shoulders.

Just the ring and use a mod to reforge to perfect cap

Please forgive my ignorance in PvP matters with priest. I want to ask, Do Disc Priest need hit doing Arenas or BG's? I just started playing around with my Priest alt not to long ago, so i haven't done any PvP stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooper1 View Post
    Please forgive my ignorance in PvP matters with priest. I want to ask, Do Disc Priest need hit doing Arenas or BG's? I just started playing around with my Priest alt not to long ago, so i haven't done any PvP stuff.
    4%, or 410 (spell) hit is highly recommended to make sure your fears and offensive spells don't miss.

I havn't really looked at it to much, but hit belt + ring with a reforge to spirit on one of them + gem should be something that's pretty close to 410 :S