Thread: EPGP Help

EPGP Help

So my raid decided to start using epgp recently and I am having a particularly odd issue with it that I can't seem to figure out and was hoping someone here might have some ideas.

One of our Raiders isn't showing up on it at all. For some reason the addon refuses to see him. He is a raider rank, though I don't think ranking could be an issue because it see's his alt. Currently the work around I have been using is to just assign ep and gp to his alt instead. This is less than ideal though because it doesn't count him in the raid so I have to do all his awards manually. Also, when you sort by pr he is always shown at the bottom because he isn't in the raid.

Anyone have any ideas of what is going on there/how to fix the issue?

Just wanted to post back in case anyone else runs into this issue. Apparently had made his officer note be "Fails" so epgp was erroring out... super simple to fix and super simple problem... took so long to figure out though ><

That was the first thing I was going to ask you, had the same problem with a rogue in my guild. Easy fix, obvious once you've seen it once. :-)