Hey! I was hacked about two years ago, and I've used the mobile authenticator for iPhone ever since. But I haven't played for a while now, and I got a new phone now, still an iPhone. So now I don't have my old authenticator and can't login..
I sent a ticket about this to Blizzard and got this answer:
"Dear Joakim "last name",
The status of your Customer Support ticket #"ticker number" has changed to "Answered."
You can view your ticket details or check its status by clicking the link below:
"The link" (can't post links, since I'm new on the forum)
If you can’t click the link above, copy and paste the entire URL into your browser.
This is the latest response from Customer Support:
Thank you for your email regarding the removal of the Blizzard Security Authenticator from your account. In order to process your request we will have to request the following information for account verification, via our web form "link" and enter the following information in the "Description" section with a clear explanation of your issue.
- Battle.net Account Name: The current account name (email address) you are using to login.
- Your Battle.net Secret Question and Answer.
- Name: The full name that the account was created with.
We also require one of the following:
- The serial number of the authenticator
- A legible scan or photo of a piece of government-issued photo identification, such as a passport or driving license matching the first and last name of the registered account owner"
But, when I click on one of the links I am requested to login with my battle.net account... How the h*** can I do that when they ask me for my authenticator when I try to login?
I'm from Norway, so I don't wan't to call if not necessary.
I'd be grateful for all of your help!