What's safe to delete off the windows installation Disk?

I need to install windows. I was wondering, since the instalation is 50ish megabytes over the size of my USB drive, is there anything I can delete off the installation to make it a bit lighter?

Try using legit sources next time. Official Win7 disc is about 3.3GB which fits fine into 4GB USB stick and goes way over 2GB.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I'm using the Windows 8 Developer Preview. x64

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 07:38 PM ----------

Sauce: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516

Assuming you are using a 4GB usb, just use the 32bit preview. I doubt you will use it as the primary OS.

I have the developer preview version that has "sxs" directory which has stuff for various amd and intel platforms. If the directory exists in your version too, that is the best candidate to delete files from. Not sure if those are part of the development tools or the core system.

And using 32bit version would be obvious fix.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Actually there's no reason not to - it's not half-baked, since all the 'new' features are for tablets, the desktops get a rehash of 7 with better boot times and some flavor-of-the-year UI changes WP7-styled login screen.
    I got rid of the migration files and .NET framework, wish me luck.

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 07:49 PM ----------

@vesseblah it's in the core files, thanks.