Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Renew - Now Holy Priest only.
    What the fuck?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool update on the BL Ultraxion kill Bibi but you seem to have missed Vodkas 25H Ultraxion kill! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier13_25

In other news, congrats to warriors for getting a permaslow ability at lvl 45! Cripple is your new friend!
    Last edited by Tekloth; 2011-12-08 at 08:22 AM.

Deleted
    The new warrior ability looks kinda nice.

Deleted
    wow, may have to dust of me warrior for PvP in Mists, seems like they will have some insane control.

Deleted
    It seems they increased duration of the grimoire of sacrafice. Nice buff but it's still too short imo. They also finally add demonic slash to the list of demonology skills list.
    Edit: They also add Soulburn: Curse to affliction skills list.
    Last edited by mmoc1f7ae8a4ee; 2011-12-08 at 08:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    IN OTHER NEWS! VODKA IS 6/8 NOW!

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier13_25

7/8 before weekend yes?
    Last edited by Tekloth; 2011-12-08 at 08:48 AM.

Im not feeling the talent calclator at all for prot warriors. There are certain levels that I feel are useless for a raiding prot warrior. I feel like im taking dps talents and im missing out on useful defenseive stuff > HOWEVER - "Skull Banner - Increases the critical strike chance of party or raid members within 30 yards of the banner by 30%. Lasts 15 seconds." Sounds pro for overall raid dps but im sure that 30% will get a nerf

I'd like to add that Horn of Winter now increases str and agi by 2120[COLOR="red"]

Deleted
    Spirit shell is a nice addition to Disc but what about DA and Atonement? And how are we supposed to AoE heal?

Quote Originally Posted by noctoz View Post
    Spirit shell is a nice addition to Disc but what about DA and Atonement? And how are we supposed to AoE heal?
    You're supposed to... WAIT UNTIL THE TREE ACTUALLY GOES ALPHA.

/cough
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Atonement verified to be a major glyph. Liable to change etc.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Our current plan is to make Atonement a major glyph, but that decision is not set in stone. It could be a Discipline spec spell or a talent.
    And Kelesti - if that was really the meaning, then there is really no point in reporting this news whatsoever. I at least welcome any tidbits, unfinished or not, and enjoy discussing them.

That said, there really is no point in freaking out over the loss of certain abilities. Unfinished is unfinished.
    Last edited by Danner; 2011-12-08 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    The Demonology Mastery has been changed.

love the new storm bolt ... LOVE IT ... old warcraft 3 mountain king still ... thanks blizz ... really ^^ ... if you just had thought about that skill before xD in BC ... but better now than late ... just love it xD

why didnt Exodus get a mention for world first Ultraxion, but BL gets a notice in the update for world 6?

Oh, WoW ads on a WoW fansite....seems kinda redundant doesn't it? Like putting sugar on your sugar puffs in sweetened milk with a sugared banana...or something.

Deleted
    They changed Sanctified Wrath, the level 90 talent. Instead of being able to use Hammer of Wrath during Avenging Wrath, instead it gives HoW no cooldown. Hammer of Wrath being able to be used during Avenging Wrath is baseline.

no rogue changes, can't say i'm supriced, we wont be getting a makeover this expansion either, it going to ba a shock if they change anything seeing how little they actually listen to the rogue community.

Some warlock changes are still missing on the MMO post. On the actual changes, however, there are still clarifications required and I hope that the alpha/beta is not far from reach

Woohoo Warrior's level 88 ability is one ability that has a choice of giving us 1 of 3 abilities they took away! The crit% bonus is a nice ability, but removing our AoE Taunt and then giving it back with a gimmick at 88 is really not compelling at all. Nor is removing Demo Shout only to give it back in this ability either. We want something new, not something rehashed with a slightly different mechanic. The short term crit % buff is along the right track, the base ability fits well within the warrior toolkit, but we need those old abilities returned and new types of this "War Banner" instead.

Deleted
    "Improved Moonkin Form that also halves Lunar and Solar Power generation while in an Eclipse, and doubles it while not in an Eclipse."
    I preferred the previous implementation. In its actual form it's not a "burst cooldown" (something that moonkins need during execute phases)

Many of our nukes will be eclipsed..but this is good only for PvE. In PvP our nukes will remain with the same cast time, same damage: buff not-existant... What about a mix of the two versions?
    "Improved Moonkin Form that also increase the damage of your spells by 20% while in an Eclipse, and doubles Power generation while not in an Eclipse."
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2011-12-08 at 12:31 PM.