Is the Vicious gear still available in-game?

As most of you know, all of the pvp sets from WOTLK are still around (same for the TBC ones?) and available for both Honor AND justice points from select vendors in Dalaran/Gadgetzan...

This made me draw the conclusion that the season 9 and 10 sets would remain available in-game even with new ones coming along, but no matter how much I look, I can't find them anywhere...I was kinda hoping to grind both the s9 and 10 set alongside the s11 set on my druid, but they're nowhere...

Will they perhaps be brought back into the game when the expansion is over, or have they taken a new approach and simply remove season sets permanently when a new one comes along? It would go against the transmogrification feature I believe?

I've tried asking a GM, but the waiting is 2 days and I don't feel it was worth taking up a GMs time so I'm simply asking here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you try asking on the official forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE