Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    how does it they removed themselves from this equation.
    Same thing if Brazilia, Spain, England, Netherlands (you name it) would be missing from the UEFA World Cup tourney. It sure does take away some of the excitement from non-biased point of view. Ofc you don't care if the competition is even when you are rooting for you favorite team but as an outsider it is easy to feel a bit "hollow".
    Sure it's not Blood Legion's fault but that how the things are. It would be best if they didn't down MoD this week or otherwise most people will remember them getting world first due to no decent competition at that time.

Deleted
    big grats, im really suprised he went down this fast. thought it would be THE big cockblock. now my vote is on 7/8hm this id

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonni View Post
    Same thing if Brazilia, Spain, England, Netherlands (you name it) would be missing from the UEFA World Cup tourney. It sure does take away some of the excitement from non-biased point of view. Ofc you don't care if the competition is even when you are rooting for you favorite team but as an outsider it is easy to feel a bit "hollow".
    Sure it's not Blood Legion's fault but that how the things are. It would be best if they didn't down MoD this week or otherwise most people will remember them getting world first due to no decent competition at that time.
    I couldn't agree more Sonni. This is NOT about Blood Legion or saying they didn't deserve it etc. This is just an opinion from someone who enjoys following the race to world first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picture them, like this fine gentlemen, sitting down on a bech
    Now, add in these lines "We.. Did... It!!! We.. Beat.. Paragon.. To.. A.. World.. First!!!! We're.. Amazing!!! Holy crap.. I need me some air conditioner up in here, guys gonna have a heart attack!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I know this will be considered as passing off like a douche, but really - do you have to make a thread every single time? This really makes you pass off as tryhards (my opinion). Especially with all the bans around.

Congrats regardless, wasn't expecting him to go down that fast in 25m.
    Yeah, it does make you come off as a douche.

Maybe if the top guilds could get through a single tier without cheating, it wouldn't be an issue. Needs more Feral Druids, DPS sitting out of range and gear exploiting.

And I find it hilariously ironic when you run a blog and post about how you're constantly first to solo things.

Makes you wonder how quick this would've gone down had people not been banned.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Sonni View Post
    I don't know, I think it would be more hollow if those teams were all caught using steroids but won after being allowed to play.

And grats on the kill BL!

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    10 mans don't count
    That's odd, because they still have the achievement. I guess it does count.

10+ Year Old Account
    How in the fuck did they do this already. This boss was meant to be a dps cockblock for a few weeks. Except unlike baleroc which could be fought for a long time after the enrage, this one is a hard enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lecktor View Post
    So now that Ultraxion is dead, are the rumors about the boss dying at 30% true?
    The screenshots on the Blood Legion website show the boss at 0% and 1%

So yes, he dies at 30%.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Lolzzor View Post
    I don't want the ruin the thread, but according to wowprogress did exodus get ultraxion world first...
    Reading is good. Look at the title of the thread. World first 25. The other guilds that got him did it on 10 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusRoWoodChuck View Post
    Yeah, it does make you come off as a douche.

Maybe if the top guilds could get through a single tier without cheating, it wouldn't be an issue. Needs more Feral Druids, DPS sitting out of range and gear exploiting.

And I find it hilariously ironic when you run a blog and post about how you're constantly first to solo things.
    Stop being a little bitch. Everything is fair game except for what stars did, because it involved real money. Class stacking is perfectly alright. What happened on al'akir was genius. First phase is impossible to keep 25 people alive? Bring less people.

Gear exploiting? Everyone would have done same thing and blizzard's reaction to the entire event was like using a jet fighter to cross the street. Only reason blood legion is doing this is because they hadn't caught on in time before it was hotfixed and blizzard started raging.

Soloing LK is still impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Legion FTW! I can def see where guilds with 9 legendaries vs like 1 or 2 that most guilds have could be a bit of an advantage. But, that is not cheating. That is playing the game. It was not a "hollow" victory by any means. Now take Blackhorn down!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanel View Post
    Exodus killed it first learn to sleep less
    when did 10mans begin to matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    Blood Legion FTW! I can def see where guilds with 9 legendaries vs like 1 or 2 that most guilds have could be a bit of an advantage. But, that is not cheating. That is playing the game. It was not a "hollow" victory by any means. Now take Blackhorn down!
    Their only competition was themselves, how is that not a hollow victory? The only thing stopping them from world firsts is their obesity and heart problems.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2011-12-08 at 01:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    These world first's is like watching Nadal beat up rank 1000+ players in tennis... Nothing special with no competition :/

But Gz anyways

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shineey View Post
    when did 10mans begin to matter?
    when did 25mans begin to matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flaggel View Post
    Good Bye Paragon, hello Blood Legion

USA USA USA USA USA
    Maybe USA will have a chance the to get their first World First end boss in like 4 years? now when the top EU guilds are banned for 1 week, I will laugh so hard if USA doesn't make it this time either But I guess they won't because in this game.... US suck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    when did 25mans begin to matter?
    I hope you aren't serious.

25 mans have ALWAYS been the standard of progression.

Nobody gave a shit about ZA in bc, any 10 mans in wrath and certainly not in cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    worst stream ever
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!