10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

Some interesting and curious things I have noticed (Blood deathknight)

First thing I would like to note that blood shield stacking is capping at players maximum health. I am not sure that its ever had a cap such as this, although I do vividly remember stacking it to 400k while soloing hyjal pre 4.3.

Another thing I would like to point out is for some reason I am seeing a lot of crits taken in the new instances and raids. I do not have logs (yet), but I have seen being crit on Murazond, multiple trash pulls in all three new five mans, the ooze boss and ultraxion (Both ten man normal modes).

I am wondering if these are known bugs as of current or if they are new. (And yes, before you ask I am specced for imp blood pres, that's why Im asking this question.)
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I was crit a few times after the patch too. Changing presences didn't fix it, but respeccing my tank spec did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I was crit a few times after the patch too. Changing presences didn't fix it, but respeccing my tank spec did.
    Alright, I respecced the tanking spec but changed nothing from what I had it before and it seems to be working fine, I am not being crit. Thank you <3
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Pretty sure we always had a capped at max health since blood shield was introduced.
    The more of my behavior you accept, the less you will have to forgive.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperionx View Post
    Pretty sure we always had a capped at max health since blood shield was introduced.
    Yes, that's true.

About the Crits: I've read much about this.
    Some people guess it'S the old presence bug, so switching away and back to the blood presence after each instance/zone change might help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Yes, that's true.

About the Crits: I've read much about this.
    Some people guess it'S the old presence bug, so switching away and back to the blood presence after each instance/zone change might help.
    It's possible I may have been mistaken about the bloodshield maximum health cap, however I do recall seeing it at numbers above my max health between the time period of 4.2 and 4.3, however I cannot go back and figure out what I was doing other than soloing Kaz'rogal one night and mousing over bloodshield and seeing a 400k. Maybe it was a late night or I was seeing things. *Shrug* It really doesn't effect any kind of raiding scenario since you rarely bloodshield cap even when you are downtime tanking waiting for "debuff A" to wear off.

As far as the blood presence bug goes, I took the first replies advice and respecced and ran a few instances and didn't get crit, however I will take extra precaution when doing dragonsoul tomorrow to switch presences as to avoid another costly wipe (sub 25% on ooze boss, getting crit for 150k with no brezzes avail.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    It's possible I may have been mistaken about the bloodshield maximum health cap, however I do recall seeing it at numbers above my max health between the time period of 4.2 and 4.3
    If you use a monitor, you'll see the total size being well over the limit (I built a full 800,000 blood shield last night!), but you won't have an active shield for more than your health at any given time. So for me, it's 221.8/XXXXX for my shield.

I broke a 300k Bloodshield on DW last week xD. But yeah... with the 20% buff and the shaman buff 1 have 305k hp.

You cannot have a shield larger than your max hp.