Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    with my own stat weights, using pure napkin math i got the following values
    will of unbinding - 3106.8
    insignia of corrupted mind - 2354.8
    darkmoon:volcano - 2108.2
    these are the top 3.

this is for destro, ilvl 385 - and all these trinkets are the 397 versions
    just possibly as a reference point to relative power, they are also the top 3 for affliction, as the stat weights are very very close

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perne View Post
    What I'm getting from all this, Bottled Wishes, the vp trinket, is kinda not worth spending the points on for affliction? Seems like a good upgrade to RoZ to me, which i'm still using, and I'm still just under 30% haste as well. I'm debating on spending points on the boots or the trinket.
    What makes RoZ so good is the short cd, and the ability to line it up with Demon Soul. I wouldn't waste VP on BW. Get the cloak first since it's BiS, and then the neck if you don't have the 391 flowform neck piece.

Deleted
    Damn I lost that trinket to a roll in LF raid today

Quote Originally Posted by Levidia View Post
    Damn I lost that trinket to a roll in LF raid today
    I know that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    WoU sucks every time the stacks drop off.

Only reason i use it atm is because i only started up a few weeks ago and havnt got MWC yet.

MWC > WoU in every situation.
    Unless there is a situation where there is significant movement (perhaps moving more than 1 platform on Madness), or there is just nothing for you to attack (rare dps halts?) you should have very little trouble keeping the stacks at 10. Or that's been my experience so far.

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    True.

Another reason it sucks is that the stacks take AGES to stack up.

This means that you can not time power torrent, your other trinket stacks and this all at the same time meaning you will be popping weaker doomguards.

MWC has a higher dps than this anyway, even at full uptime.

In short, i dont like this trinket very much.
    Maybe for Demo it takes forever to stack. I have personally have no problems getting the stacks up fast and keeping them up as destro or affliction. Thankfully we have an elemental shaman and I dont have to play demo (I really really dislike demo).

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason EJ doesn't list it as BiS is because in sims it has a chance to fall off. In reality all you have to do is recast Drain soul halfway through to keep the stacks up.