Deleted

Race change to male Tauren Priest

... don't see many male Tauren Priests around ... I'm thinking of race changing to one, just to see what the reaction is. :] Anyone actually play one of these? The racials don't make any sense for us at all ofc...

:}}

xo

Deleted
    I racechanged same day of 4.03 :-) Just love the cows.

Racials are indeed crap, although warstomp-ability was nice on those little damn fireadds on Ragnaros.

Actually I earned some gold in de 1st week I was 85 because some alliance-guilds were hunting for their pvp guild-achievement for killing every race/class of opposite faction, and at the start of cata I was almost the only lvl 85 Holy cow on the server.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL funny this thread was made at this time. I actually just race changed to a male tauren last week.
    It's fun =) guild can't believe I did it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a Tauren for quite a while (though most of T11/T12). The toilet bowl shoulders were hilarious at first, but since my stupid FL token wouldn't drop, I got tired of them fast.

I think they look pretty good as Priests, and with transmog you can actually find helms that don't look completely hideous on a cow.

Deleted
    Hey,

Just wanted to resurrect this thread, which I forgot about. Thanks for the replies so far...

Does anyone have a picture of their Tauren Male Priest? I looked on Google image search but there isn't much... I can't seem to find any pictures of a tauren male cow with Tier 13 priest gear haha... am seriously considering race changing this week for a laugh.

xooo

Deleted
    hey i also have a tauren male priest, its epic and you get the best/worst reactions!

you can look me up in the armory: Delinuts, Frostwhisper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delinuts View Post
    hey i also have a tauren male priest, its epic and you get the best/worst reactions!

you can look me up in the armory: Delinuts, Frostwhisper.
    haha, it's really classic dude I might have to do it............

Quote Originally Posted by SensCens View Post
    ... don't see many male Tauren Priests around ... I'm thinking of race changing to one, just to see what the reaction is. :] Anyone actually play one of these? The racials don't make any sense for us at all ofc...

:}}

xo
    When I did it people were like omg tauren priest because they never see one, but I hated it switched to blood elf instead
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SensCens View Post
    I can't seem to find any pictures of a tauren male cow with Tier 13 priest gear
    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=1066#modelviewer:6+0

Am I wrong for saying that looks a hot mess? Not that my blood elf is much better in the getup I have her in, but still lol
    Let's turn the Night into Tomorrow

taurens are pretty fun to play actually imo as a priest, look cool when your shadow and it makes mirrors of yourself haha.