Thread: Starting Areas

Deleted

Starting Areas

just a quick noobish question,

a friend and myself are gona level together,, im gona level a sith warrior. him a bounty hunter, i played beta but i only tried the sith warrior and was the sith race,,

in TOR is it like wow, you have the race starting area or is it the class you pick,,

can we start in the same zone as a bounty hunter and a sith warrior?

sorry if its a noobish question :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you both really do start on different plants. So for the first 10 levels, you'll be seperate. I highly highly recommend you follow that, because of the class quest lines. You will need/want your companion, and gear (sword) from those quests. After that you meet up on the station, run BT, and away you go together.

Deleted
    It's based on class, Sith Warrior/Inquisitor start on Korriban, Bounty hunter/IA start on Hutta. After you get off the origin planet you can play together (around 10-12)

10+ Year Old Account
    It is class, so the awnser your looking for is NO, when you guys get off the origin planet can you start questing together.

SW and SI start on one planet, BH and IA on the other.

Yeah SW/SI start on Korriban and IA/BH on Hutta...as Kiry suggested do you class quests on starting planets to get some nice gear and your first companion youll prob be about lvl 10 when you leave

Deleted
    ok sweet :P thanks for the quick replies

You will start on different starting planet, but you will both end up on dromand kaas together once you are around lvl 10. From there on you can both be in the same area.