Deleted

8/8 10 Man Normal Guides - FATBOSS

Greetings,

New guides for a new tier. Heroic guides will be coming out as they're killed. 5 Heroics down so far (8/12/11) If you like quick, simple guides with information that is only relevant for you getting a kill rather than giving you over complicated numbers and tactics check out the following.

Thanks

I have to say that these are very well done and entertaining video guides. They hold great information and the strategies you guys use are very solid. Even on fights like Madness where the strategy is very dependent on the group you have and what you can do, you explain that this is the case and that while you are doing it a certain way it may not work as well with other groups.

Thanks for making these guides. They helped me teach my raid members to learn how to do the fights in a very quick fashion.

Deleted
    Great guides, explains everything very well. I think I will be promoting this to my guild as we are currently struggeling on the Deathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the videos guys!

I always enjoy the Fatboss guides... Well edited, to the point, and doesn't make me want to smother kittens (Aliena....). Thanks!

Deleted
    I do think Fatboss is currently the best for 10m guides, heroic ones soon please!

Deleted
    Best guides out there, no bullshit talk, straight onto the point and some fun inbetween. Well done!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, agreed. Been watching you guys for a while now. Great guides, entertaining, and have helped with some of my previous guild's kills for sure. Keep up the good work!

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

Love ya Fatboss!

Deleted
    Heroics guides will be out over the weekend

10+ Year Old Account
    Conquered LFR, so on to the harder stuff. These should come in handy!

Deleted
    So what happened to the heroic guides? You had Morchok up but then you removed the video. What's up with that.

Deleted
    Spine and Madness Heroic guides out today hopefully, if not tomorrow for sure