Thread: Exodus 6/8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aefi View Post
    Soooo, at first 25 man is easier because they can stack classes and still cover every buff, then when they go 10 man they have it easier because they can take several of each class. Right.
    The difference being that you can still stack a good amount of classes in 25s and keep all of your buffs in tact, while in 10s you're sacrificing buffs if you try to stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Aefi View Post
    Soooo, at first 25 man is easier because they can stack classes and still cover every buff, then when they go 10 man they have it easier because they can take several of each class. Right.
    Hey now, I never said anything about 25m being easier. Don't put words in other people's mouths. But, yes, when a 25m with a large roster to begin with does 10m they definitely have it easier since they can stack classes and/or buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Venith View Post
    Hey now, I never said anything about 25m being easier. Don't put words in other people's mouths. But, yes, when a 25m with a large roster to begin with does 10m they definitely have it easier since they can stack classes and/or buffs.
    If they had so many people available they would just be doing 25man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellsian View Post
    The difference being that you can still stack a good amount of classes in 25s and keep all of your buffs in tact, while in 10s you're sacrificing buffs if you try to stack.
    Not necessarily a big problem though, because if you don't have melee you don't need AP, str/agi buffs, etc. and likewise with casters.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingforest View Post
    If they had so many people available they would just be doing 25man.
    Do you really think that they want to do 25m without their ideal roster? It's much easier to mix and match a 10m from what they have atm.

all this 10 man vs 25 man thing is pathetic. remember the t11 yes it was harder(much harder on 10 man)people still said it's 10 man and proves nothing(as well as proving their more or less knowledge on fights)
    conclusioneople are clueless yet they find themselves good enough to comment on subjects they can't comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLiberty View Post
    all this 10 man vs 25 man thing is pathetic. remember the t11 yes it was harder(much harder on 10 man)people still said it's 10 man and proves nothing(as well as proving their more or less knowledge on fights)
    conclusioneople are clueless yet they find themselves good enough to comment on subjects they can't comprehend.
    I can only assume you didn't read all of the posts. This isn't 10m v 25m - just people commenting on a 25m DOING 10m xD There's a difference. I, personally, don't consider the two the same. They are both difficult in their own separate way and I watch the 25m race and the 10m race separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Venith View Post
    From what I see, they have brought in 20+ different people to the fights. So, Exodus is most definitely picking and choosing and stacking and what have you.

Edit @ the pic - You had 4 during that fight. Unless you were referring to a previous fight, then what's the point of it in the thread about H Lootship v2.0?
    we have 23 unbanned raiders atm

I hope its a 10 man guild that gets world first end boss....then we shall confirm who have the best players.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    I hope its a 10 man guild that gets world first end boss....then we shall confirm who have the best unbanned players.
    Fixed. Remember Paragon was also the first to get HM rag 10m?

Paragon said "This leads us to the fact that the gap between an optimal setup and the wrong setup seems to be quite a bit larger in 10-man than in 25s. If the encounters are really hard, you'll need a proper setup. Guilds shooting for a world first should always be expected to come up with one, but those below, the ones without alt raids, will be left hanging. If the encounters are tuned for the 'average' setup, guilds who can afford the optimal one will steamroll through them." so it makes a lot of sense that top end guilds doing 10man would beat it too fast, but the same 10 people going in on every fight would have some fun challenges.

This is actually nice ... at least the banned guilds can have fair-ish race. Props to Exodus.