Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    People only got banned by exploiting LFR to GET ADDITIONAL LOOT.

Even if you were in their 25-man team that ran 50 times in a row, if you kept passing, but didn't loot anything, you didn't get a suspension. Only the "chosen" who were being funneled gear got suspensions, not everyone did.

Also, I find it funny they are pushing 10 heroics as well considering how the "hardcore" have always looked down on 10s with disdain. Hilarious.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdunka View Post
    You may be completely right. And it is sad that we'll never know. But the reason that we'll never know is because they exploited. So in the end, the blame goes back to the guilds that caused their own bans. So you can't honestly say that it was done "unfairly" because they shot themselves in their own feet. The only thing unfair about it is that those watching the race will never know what would have happened.

Whoever gets that first kill is certainly entitled to it, regardless of how they got it. If people think that it isn't fair, they need to learn not to cheat.
    yeah well, if blizzard designed their game propperly (meaning no major bugs that could easily be avoidable), no one would have exploited.
    Ofcourse there are issues with every patch release, but something like this. It really proves that blizzard is slacking like hell and just sucking up money from the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Also, I find it funny they are pushing 10 heroics as well considering how the "hardcore" have always looked down on 10s with disdain. Hilarious.
    whats funny about it? that they want to gear up and get tactics rdy so they can rush trought once they can do 25 again? since they have no other choice atm

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoww View Post
    They're just too bad.
    lol (10char)

Quote Originally Posted by Penicillin17 View Post
    10 and 25 is more balanced this tier than last. Hard to say overall how they will compare as nobody has seen Madness. Ultraxion is easier on 10 but Blackhorn is easier on 25.
    Im with a previous post about this, i find this comment hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoww View Post
    yeah well, if blizzard designed their game propperly (meaning no major bugs that could easily be avoidable), no one would have exploited.
    Ofcourse there are issues with every patch release, but something like this. It really proves that blizzard is slacking like hell and just sucking up money from the community.
    See, that's ridiculous. Every single guild that exploited knew EXACTLY what they were doing and that they were exploiting. The ones that chose not to do that are the ones that are fighting for the WF. You can't blame Blizzard for anything. By doing so, you are saying that the people that cheated are at zero fault. That's such a BS response.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdunka View Post
    See, that's ridiculous. Every single guild that exploited knew EXACTLY what they were doing and that they were exploiting. The ones that chose not to do that are the ones that are fighting for the WF. You can't blame Blizzard for anything. By doing so, you are saying that the people that cheated are at zero fault. That's such a BS response.
    It's typical for humans to find easy ways to achieve something, and that's not only in-game. And maybe blood legion had no clue about it until they discovered about the bans.
    Wouldn't be surprised though, they're not smart.

No one answered my question in the other thread, so i'll ask it here. To those that say Blood Legion are winning unfairly, how so? Paragon and the other top guilds are using stacked 10 man groups, which is easier than 25. If anything paragon and the other 10 mans still have an advantage over Blood Legion, so what is unfair?

2 Scenarios can only happen...

1. Blood Legion gets World First - (EU-people) "LOL Blood Legion only got World First cause the best EU guild got banned"

2. Paragon gets World First - (EU-people) "LOL US SO BAD, HAD A WHOLE WEEK AHEAD!!!"

Either way, EU people mad that there guilds got caught cheating and want to blame blizzard for their misfortunes, GG.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's already a long list on paragon's raiding this tier in this forum. No need for 2.