Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Guy loses it on air.

I for one love this guy, and support his reasoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn straight, finally someone said it -.-'
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

I don't think he lost it at all. Speaking his opinions very emotionally, sure.

When I read the title, I was expecting him to flip out and just go off on those he was with. But I believe he made his point very well.

This is VERY old..I and a couple others posted this months ago when it was new lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    This is VERY old..I and a couple others posted this months ago when it was new lol.

So? want praise? no one cares about you.

10+ Year Old Account
    He didn't lose it

He told it like it is.

The Dems and the Repubs are too busy arguing to fix anything and it makes everyone else angry.
    Putin khuliyo

I think that was one of the best uses of my time in a while. I wish more people would "lose it" like he did. If anything he was perfectly stable the entire time.

I'm not American and don't know a lot about the politics over there (but enough to understand somewhat) but I come to the conclusion that they all got pwned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how the host looks at him like he's a nutjob.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2011-12-08 at 09:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I don't know why i bother watching Comedy when Politicians are so much more funny to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an answer, but I very much doubt anyone will like it....

Revolution is the only answer.

As he said, I can vote for Republican, Democrat, Independent, Tea Party, Green Party, left wing, right wing, conservative, radical, ect... The outcome will be the same. The message maybe different and how they get there maybe different, but we're all going the same place. And The President has no real power, because the 500+ members of Congress can overturn and veto anything he signs into law or orders... A lot of people forget that Congress can even pass bills that The President veto's (look it up).

And as the man said, Our government is rented, leased, and paid for well in advance.

Lets face it and be honest when I say, while your average "john doe" (you and I) may have a better idea, most of us do not have the money to get noticed. And mass media has a history of not covering anyone that a CEO of a major company dislikes. So our information is also filtered. So having an honest man who would actually not be paid for, but would do the job on his own steam, would never get elected.

Unless you know of another alternative, revolution is the only answer for change.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I actually thought it was awesome how the two women behind the guy (barely) ranting are talking between each other and looking straight at the guy. It makes me wonder... What were THEY thinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by KenjiNitari View Post
    I don't know why i bother watching Comedy when Politicians are so much more funny to watch.

LOL!!!! I hope you are not thinking this is comical because you somehow can only see the negative emotions he expressed unintentionally and apologized for it at the end. The words he said (which you should have payed attention to instead of laughing) are so unimaginably true and important that i feel bad for anyone who looks at this persons listing of facts as negative in any way.

Occupy wall street makes me cringe at the idea of HOW people who went to school in this country could be so horribly mislead so far to the extent that they created this noble "cause" that is immune to expectations of sanity. Just BLOWS my mind.
    Last edited by cquirki; 2011-12-08 at 10:15 PM.

This man for president.

Run for office.

Quote Originally Posted by bubletrouble View Post
    So? want praise? no one cares about you.
    Hm, an extremely old post is called out, and the insults come in from people with barely any posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KenjiNitari View Post
    The daily show with Jon Stewart <-- Loot it up, watch ANY episode. You'll love it buddy.

Also, Aaamerica.. FUCK YEAH. <-- I would sing that, if this guy could spit that out at a debate. Why? Idk. Just for the heck of it, I'dd put carrots in my ears while doing it too, Im like that. Yeah, I said carrots.. what.. Yeah..
    I like juice

This guy is onto something, but he forgets the president was in congress like 4 years ago. The only way for someone to get into congress or presidency is to lie to enough people who will believe and then vote for you. After that you can do whatever you want, and as long as you keep telling the same lies you will get back to your position. Even if there is no progress during your term, as long as you blame it on the other side voters can't see through it. I honestly love America, but my love stops at politics. How can you expect 486 people to decide for over 300 million people. Our system is not only corrupt, but outdated, which leads to the corruption.

Deleted
    at the end of the vid you can click to the left to see boobs

10+ Year Old Account
    Good ol' two-party system, killing our country one election at a time through pure refusal to swallow their pride, stuff their prejudices, and work together to save a country from going belly-up.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored View Post
    I have an answer, but I very much doubt anyone will like it....

Revolution is the only answer.

As he said, I can vote for Republican, Democrat, Independent, Tea Party, Green Party, left wing, right wing, conservative, radical, ect... The outcome will be the same. The message maybe different and how they get there maybe different, but we're all going the same place. And The President has no real power, because the 500+ members of Congress can overturn and veto anything he signs into law or orders... A lot of people forget that Congress can even pass bills that The President veto's (look it up).

And as the man said, Our government is rented, leased, and paid for well in advance.

Lets face it and be honest when I say, while your average "john doe" (you and I) may have a better idea, most of us do not have the money to get noticed. And mass media has a history of not covering anyone that a CEO of a major company dislikes. So our information is also filtered. So having an honest man who would actually not be paid for, but would do the job on his own steam, would never get elected.

Unless you know of another alternative, revolution is the only answer for change.
    The answer isn't revolution. The answer is reform. Campaign finance reform to be precise. We have to get private dollars out of politics. Campaign donations from corporations, "fact finding" trips. fundraisers. All that crap has to go. Federalize it. Give anyone who can meet a signature requirement a portion of funds to run their campaign, monitor expenditures and take what's left over back for the next election. In doing so you would open up the field to a wave of independents with no political affiliation, no ties to corporations of massive private donors. And take the whole I'm a politician as a career goal out of it as well. oh and make them pay ut of pocket for their own GD healthcare.