Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[A] Ashes of the Phoenix @ Auchindoun 10m 1/8 hc DS 7/7 hc FL pre 4.3 3 raids/week

We're recruiting some new members to strengthen our rooster.

Recruitment open for all classes/speccs

We are a small 10-man guild that have been around since the end of Vanilla. We started off as a guild only for a few IRL friends, expended and started to raid a bit in the end of TBC. In Wrath we started as a very casual guild and have been moving more and more towards a more hardcore attitude. Today we tag ourselves as “semi-hardcore” guild due to the fact that we want to experience end-game content before nerfs and we expect our members to have a hardcore attitude during raids. We only raid 3 days a week so to get the progress we aim for we need our members to be well prepared and know there class.

Since we are running with a small rooster we are looking for the right person more than the right classes and we value every member very highly. We are looking for mature players who can handle criticism and are able to put the guild first. Our members comes from all over Europe (even though most are from Scandinavia) and English is the language we use in guildchat and on vent.

Raid times:
    Thursdays 19-23
    Sundays 19-23
    Tuesdays 19-23

For more information please visit ur website ashesotp.guildlaunch.com or contact any of our officers ingame: Xafius (Archón, Xaf as alts), Jumjúm (Calie) or Vanzy (Sugardaddyxd)
    Last edited by mmoc4f1de6733f; 2011-12-12 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted
    still looking

Deleted
    b u m p i n g

Deleted
    b u m p i n g

Deleted
    b u m p i n g

Deleted
    still looking

Deleted
    up to the top again