Question Help with Cast Macros and Cooldowns for Ret?

Hello - hoping someone can help me make a few specific macros. I just started playing a Paladin alt and I'm getting ready to gear him up. I'm hoping all of these are possible but if not, I would love suggestions on how to accomplish something similar. Thanks so much for your time!

First macro is one for buffs and plea (hopefully - this might not be possible? I recall something about blizzard nerfing the ability to use spells that have a cooldown in a castsequence macro so you couldn't spam a macro for first-come-first-serve rotations) On first tap, it should check if I am in Retribution Aura (if I am not, cast it; if I am, do NOT cast it as that seems to drop it and should immediately move onto the next spell without needing a second cast), then cast Divine Plea (ONLY if it is not on cooldown,) next button press casts Blessing of Might, next button press casts Seal of Truth. Castsequence should reset if I go out of combat, after a 30 second period, or if I press shift.
    I know I'm missing some modifiers or formatting to make this work, but all I have so far is something like the following:
    Code:
     /castsequence reset=combat/30/shift !Retribution Aura, Divine Plea, Blessing of Might, Seal of Truth
    Second macro is for interrupts/CC. I would like it to cast Rebuke if it's off cooldown, otherwise cast Arcane Torrent. If I press shift, I would like it to cast Hammer of Justice; and if I press control, I would like it to cast Repentence. I believe I might need a script to check the cooldowns for the spells on both of these macros? I'm not really sure where to start (There aren't many fantastic resources for people fairly new with macros)
    Something like:
    Code:
     /cast [nomod] Rebuke, Arcane Torrent; [mod:shift] Hammer of Justice; [mod:cntrl] Repentence
    Again thanks so much for the help/tips/resource links you can provide!

Divine Plea's cooldown might be a problem.

If you wanted to only Divine Plea when you hold shift in that macro it might be easier, something like:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [mod:shift]Divine Plea;reset=combat/30 !Retribution Aura,Blessing of Might,Seal of Truth
    For the second try:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [mod:shift]Hammer of Justice;[mod:ctrl]Repentance;reset=9 Rebuke,Arcane Torrent

You certainly don't need it any more like back in the days of BC and Wrath, but if you wanted to try out PallyPower,

I just like it because it saves bar space to make sure I have the right aura, seal, and blessing, and make sure everyone is buffed with either Might or Kings, and it's quick to scroll through and change your Seal or Blessings etc.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-12-09 at 08:13 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thanks so much for replying, both of the macros you presented work wonderfully! Cheers!