Thread: oh shit !:P

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

oh shit !:P

anyone else got d3 beta??? after a ruff day i just received it! im so happy as a core raider ....i think that HoT patch is boring waiting for MoP and Gw2 soo...lets kill some time with d3 beta!

Deleted
    I find this to be a great thread and have bookmarked it for re-reading!

Deleted
    bleh, blizzard never give me beta invites qq.

OT: are you serious, i want D3 beta

Consider me jealous.

I got invited today, but my phone had to be reset so i lost my authenticator. i cant log in to download till they take it off =(

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it about 5 days ago and it is awesome! The only disappointment was how damned short it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WireRabbit View Post
    I got invited today, but my phone had to be reset so i lost my authenticator. i cant log in to download till they take it off =(
    I don't want to troll or anything, but your situation is called " epic fail! "

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the D3 beta and after beating the D3 beta I can say i'm not impressed. So far there is nothing really new only the RMAH. The Game plays slower than D2 graphics are ok but so far nothing new.

Deleted
    I want one too : ( !

Quote Originally Posted by sYnEpicloa View Post
    I got it about 5 days ago and it is awesome! The only disappointment was how damned short it is.
    Thats what she said

Quote Originally Posted by asteest View Post
    I don't want to troll or anything, but your situation is called " epic fail! "
    it's called bad luck, the words epic and fail have lost all meaning over the last 3 years
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    I got the D3 beta and after beating the D3 beta I can say i'm not impressed. So far there is nothing really new only the RMAH. The Game plays slower than D2 graphics are ok but so far nothing new.
    I agree that D3 is very similar to D2 in terms of gameplay, but that's what you're after in the Diablo series. I'd actually say there's been some vast improvements in a couple areas.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WireRabbit View Post
    So far, I haven't had to use my authenticator to log into the D3 beta. I got invited last week for it.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have gotten a Beta Key for every game I have ever applied to XD sucks to be you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    I have just got my diablo 3 beta key aswell! So invites are going out, good luck all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Check me out on youtube! Playthroughs of Diablo 3, Minecraft and many other games with daily content!

Deleted
    Niceness

Dear [Name]

You should have recently received a separate email inviting you into the Diablo III beta test. We have selected a number of long-standing Blizzard gamers to gain access to the beta in this early stage, and we're pleased to include you in that number in recognition of your history with us and your ongoing support of our games.

Thank you for your passion and contribution to the global Blizzard community; we hope you have fun playing the Diablo III beta and we look forward to your feedback.

Enjoy your adventures in Sanctuary!

Best wishes,

Blizzard Entertainment Europe

FAQ

Why was I selected to participate in the beta test?
    We have selected beta participants at this time from current players of our existing games who have opted in to the beta, and who have also shown a long-standing interest in Blizzard games.

Can I pass on this invitation to a friend?
    Because the players who are receiving this opportunity have had their Battle.net accounts individually identified for Diablo III beta access, this invitation is not transferable.

My friends are also Blizzard gamers -- can you invite them too?
    The number of players we invite is based on our testing needs. If during the course of testing we determine we need more players to participate, we'll invite more and we hope your friends will be among them!

How do I get started with the Diablo III beta?
    Please refer to the separate email which you should have recently received for all the information you need. If you are having problems locating the invitation email, check spam and trash folders in your email client. Alternatively, you can log on directly to the Battle.net account management page and download the beta client from there.

Deleted
    I received beta 2 days ago. Niiiiiceeeee.

Apparently, my guild don't want to end raids earlier, so I can play WHOLE night ;<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lubelle View Post
    Niceness

Dear [Name]

You should have recently received a separate email inviting you into the Diablo III beta test. We have selected a number of long-standing Blizzard gamers to gain access to the beta in this early stage, and we're pleased to include you in that number in recognition of your history with us and your ongoing support of our games.

Thank you for your passion and contribution to the global Blizzard community; we hope you have fun playing the Diablo III beta and we look forward to your feedback.

Enjoy your adventures in Sanctuary!

Best wishes,

Blizzard Entertainment Europe

FAQ

Why was I selected to participate in the beta test?
    We have selected beta participants at this time from current players of our existing games who have opted in to the beta, and who have also shown a long-standing interest in Blizzard games.

Can I pass on this invitation to a friend?
    Because the players who are receiving this opportunity have had their Battle.net accounts individually identified for Diablo III beta access, this invitation is not transferable.

My friends are also Blizzard gamers -- can you invite them too?
    The number of players we invite is based on our testing needs. If during the course of testing we determine we need more players to participate, we'll invite more and we hope your friends will be among them!

How do I get started with the Diablo III beta?
    Please refer to the separate email which you should have recently received for all the information you need. If you are having problems locating the invitation email, check spam and trash folders in your email client. Alternatively, you can log on directly to the Battle.net account management page and download the beta client from there.
    Sooo, having all their games, and WoW P(playing since spring/summer 2004), SC2, and D3 on Battle.net account (WoW annual pass) doesn't make me a long standing member? :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Where can i get my invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Where can i get my invite.
    you dont, its pretty much random, your odds are higher of blizz giving you access if you've been a long time blizzard player and have a good computer