Deleted

is there software that can dynamically equalize my speaker decibel output?

basically, i'm on youtube quite a lot (about an hour or 2 a day when you include embedded fragments). now, nearly every youtube video has a different sound level. what this in effect means is that when i watch a video that's quieter than average, i need to turn my sound up, which means that a next video that is louder than average actually is too loud, which means i need to turn it down again. then the next video i need to adjust my sound again. i have similar issues with games having differently scaling sound options, which means max volume on one game is slightly (or a lot) higher than max volume on another game.

so what i'm looking for is some way of dynamically adjusting my speaker decibels so that they're always at, say, 50 decibels, which is right between library whispers and a normal conversation. preferably, i don't want it to happen through windows sound, because for some reason that doesn't affect some games, and i also already can affect windows sound easily with my G110.

You are looking for something called compression or audio normalisation. Simply put they squash your sound to be all the same volume. Sadly I am unaware of any programs that do what you are asking but it might give you some idea of where to start looking. Compressors themselves are really commonplace(Vent even has one) but as a standalone to process everything that goes to your speakers in real time not so much.

If you don't have the option for compression/normalization/loudness equalization in your sound card drivers or some utility that came with the drivers you're screwed.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

In the default sound properties for your Playback device if you are lucky.