Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    If you get infracted in the sports section then you know you went to far conscript is pretty laid back for a mod.
    Ya con goes out of his way to edit your posts or inform people to change theirs before dropping the hammer. One of the best mods here.

I have no idea what orlando is doing, our new gm is best described by that infracted picture. Why the hell would we trade JJ reddick? Next thing you know he will think its a great idea to trade Vucevic for a folding chair. This franchise sucks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nb...162719691.html

That guy always looked questionable, like the devil dude in tales from the hood.
    Last edited by chadwix; 2013-02-01 at 06:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    I have no idea what orlando is doing, our new gm is best described by that infracted picture. Why the hell would we trade JJ reddick? Next thing you know he will think its a great idea to trade Vucevic for a folding chair. This franchise sucks.
    Ya unless they are going to get a good return (a decent player and a 1st round pick), trading JJ, who has repeatedly said he wants to resign in Orlando, would kinda be dumb. If they do move him they should at least get something useful out of the deal rather than a total pile of nonsense.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    *coughs on Skars.* If you look at the edit message in that post you'll see it wasn't conscript.

Lol I don't even know what we're arguing about.

Meh. Miami vs. Indiana tonight. Sounds one sided. I'll prob just watch Knicks vs. Bucks.
    LoL I forget that there are other mods that come in here besides Con and Pen but yeah I just assumed it was Con oh well lol.

Jared Sullinger season ending back surgery. Boston just got fucked even harder lol.

If Bynum decides to go bowling over All Star weekend (AKA Phili gets fucked too) then maybe Pistons could actually claim 8th seed, especially with the amount of praise uhhh that rookie center whose name I forgot is getting.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 05:43 PM ----------

Oh yeah it's Andre Drummond.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jared Sullinger season ending back surgery. Boston just got fucked even harder lol.

If Bynum decides to go bowling over All Star weekend (AKA Phili gets fucked too) then maybe Pistons could actually claim 8th seed, especially with the amount of praise uhhh that rookie center whose name I forgot is getting.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 05:43 PM ----------

Oh yeah it's Andre Drummond.
    So a guy who came into the league with concerns about his back, which dropped him to 21 from a top 10 lock, has back surgery ending his rookie year halfway through it? Gee that sounds like it is going to end well for Boston...

And how dare you forgot Big Penguins name! How dare you sir. That kid is going to be something special, assuming the Pistons give him more playing time lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conscript I was looking at your boy Tayshaun Prince's stats and that dood has only missed like 2 games in the regular season in the last 10 years not to bad actually at least he isn't injured prone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Conscript I was looking at your boy Tayshaun Prince's stats and that dood has only missed like 2 games in the regular season in the last 10 years not to bad actually at least he isn't injured prone.
    Ya he is nothing if not consistent lol. You know, now that he isn't a Pistons I kinda don't hate him anymore. Weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Ya he is nothing if not consistent lol. You know, now that he isn't a Pistons I kinda don't hate him anymore. Weird.
    lol yeah that is weird he is a good 3rd piece of the team not a no 1 or 2 like pistons tried to make him (just me looking from outside the state and not following the team).

Tony Parker is the Western Conference player of the month bam.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol yeah that is weird he is a good 3rd piece of the team not a no 1 or 2 like pistons tried to make him (just me looking from outside the state and not following the team).

Tony Parker is the Western Conference player of the month bam.
    Ya he is a great cog. He will give you 12-14 points, great defense, and some assists and boards. Since the Iverson ordeal that broke up the Pistons he has been the 1st or 2nd banana and that has never been who he should be.

time to drop another interestingly random Bulls stat

The Chicago Bulls record when they score 100 points or more?
    41-0
    Astounding figure. Whenever the offense shows up this team is unbeatable. Tribute to Thib's coaching and their commitment to defense.

Nets beat Bulls.
    Knicks beat Bucks.
    Miami loses to Indiana LOL.
    Detroit beats Cleveland.
    LAC loses to Toronto LOL.

Good night so far.

Miami not giving a shit during the regular season is starting wear real fucking thin for me.

Toronto looked good tonight but they were hitting some pretty ridiculous shots.

Why is Conscript Fluffy Kitten? :/

LAL beat Wolves. It's interesting to see them squirm lol.

15+ Year Old Account

I apparently got demoted :P. Oh well. Not completely unexpected as I was fairly useless when it came to infracting people (I never check my email or the forum lol).

I would have laughed if the Lakers lost last night to Wolves who are falling apart completely thanks to injury. Gasol clearly is a declining player... He only managed to go right back to being incredibly good when they let him play his position again.

10+ Year Old Account

WTH Con is/was my favorite mod ehh anyways OT: LAL are pulling a Detroit which I like they are winning enough games where they wont get a good pick in the draft lol. /hides from conscripts wrath.

15+ Year Old Account
    WTH Con is/was my favorite mod ehh anyways OT: LAL are pulling a Detroit which I like they are winning enough games where they wont get a good pick in the draft lol. /hides from conscripts wrath.
    Wrath? Wrath of truth maybe lol. I would be beyond happy if the Pistons would just give it up and tank so they can draft Trey Burke (homer mancrush). But ya they won't and will land somewhere between 8 and out of the lottery because they can't even tank right. As for the Lakers I am a big fan of amnesty Kobe, tank, and draft high and rebuild strategy (while moving Howard and Gasol for additional pieces).

ROFL I just saw Butler's steal last night against the Raptors. That was some hilarious shit right there.

Speaking of Trey Burke, what idiot put the Michigan vs Indiana game at freaking 9pm tonight? God that is late and totally coincides with a chunk of the Wings game.

Speaking of Michigan, what do you think of the school leading its own players on with a fake Facebook account:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...letes/1884615/

I saw the story on ESPN but they deleted the article. Sketchy.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I apparently got demoted :P. Oh well. Not completely unexpected as I was fairly useless when it came to infracting people (I never check my email or the forum lol).

I would have laughed if the Lakers lost last night to Wolves who are falling apart completely thanks to injury. Gasol clearly is a declining player... He only managed to go right back to being incredibly good when they let him play his position again.
    After seeing some of the moderation here its their loss, you were very fair and knowledgeable.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...y-through-pain

I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about kobe passing this seasons failures on dwight since kobe's ego is too big to handle something like that. Dwight isnt going to risk it in his biggest contract year, kobe cant lose.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...2206--nba.html

Sorry kobe, dwight isnt some handicapped girl in denver, he would whoop your ass.

I dont see this one working out, kobe has cut the cord already.

Ya ya whatever. Check this out:

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron James
    “I have not had a full max deal yet in my career — that’s a story untold,” James said.

”I don’t get (the credit) for it. That doesn’t matter to me; playing the game is what matters to me. Financially, I’ll sacrifice for the team. It shows for some of the top guys, it isn’t all about money. That’s the genuine side of this, it’s about winning. I understand that.”

“If you want the truth. If this was baseball, it’d be up, I mean way up there.”
    Source.

Lebron James isn't respected enough that he didn't take a max deal. He says he should get more respect that he went to play with Wade and Bosh even if it meant taking less cash.

Uhm..................

Btw, Knicks are leading Kings 44-22. Double their score. KUKUKUKU you guys jelly.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 08:44 PM ----------

Oh ya. There's this:

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya ya whatever. Check this out:

Source.

Lebron James isn't respected enough that he didn't take a max deal. He says he should get more respect that he went to play with Wade and Bosh even if it meant taking less cash.

Uhm..................

Btw, Knicks are leading Kings 44-22. Double their score. KUKUKUKU you guys jelly.
    Ya okay, I side with the LeBron haters on this one. WTF LeBron. 1) You opted to take less month to sign with two other stars. 2) It is widely accepted and stated repeatedly by god knows how many people in the sports media that you are the most underpaid athlete in professional sports thanks to the max contract rules in the NBA. So please, shut the hell up. You don't need to set yourself up for your inevitable opt out and move in 2014. Just go man. You don't owe any team anything. Don't start whining about a couple million when you have more sponsorship deals than anyone besides God.

Who would be jelly? Its the Future Seattle Kings? They ain't good. Ain't good at all.