Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    At his concert in Houston he just got up there and said the Miami Heat complained about him and got him banned from NBA games. He then just started saying Fuck the heat, fuck Lebron James, fuck D-Wade, fuck Chris Bosh to the crowd. and ended it by saying oh btw he had sex with Chris Bosh wife. And the crowd went crazy. I found it pretty funny

NBA people with the Heat said its not true that he got banned tho
    lol dude, Lil Wayne is a huge fucking bandwagoner. One year he was a Saints fan. The next a Packers fan. One year he was a Mavs fan. The next, a Heat and Lakers fan.

He's got a bizarre obsession with LeBron.

http://hiphop365.com/report-lil-wayn...alking-status/

And his music fucking blows.

He also hates OKC. When he asked for courtside tickets for a playoff game, the OKC city reps pretty much told him to get the fuck out.

I have zero respect for this clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrikk View Post
    Lebron is king.
    Didn't he give himself that nickname?

He will win and he will win big.
    Yeah, he probably will. Then again, I wouldn't have grouped up with the competition to form a "super team".

/endthread
    Guess we should stop the conversation, guys. Garrikk has posted once in the thread adding nothing to the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    lol dude, Lil Wayne is a huge fucking bandwagoner. One year he was a Saints fan. The next a Packers fan. One year he was a Mavs fan. The next, a Heat and Lakers fan.

He's got a bizarre obsession with LeBron.

http://hiphop365.com/report-lil-wayn...alking-status/

And his music fucking blows.

He also hates OKC. When he asked for courtside tickets for a playoff game, the OKC city reps pretty much told him to get the fuck out.

I have zero respect for this clown.
    Its ironic one of the paragraphs in there if you took out the names I wouldve guessed it was talking about Lebron himself. No doubt Lil Wayne is an idiot, I still thought it was hilarious.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 07:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Guess we should stop the conversation, guys. Garrikk has posted once in the thread adding nothing to the discussion.
    Shit did I break the rules by continuing to post

Its ironic one of the paragraphs in there if you took out the names I wouldve guessed it was talking about Lebron himself. No doubt Lil Wayne is an idiot, I still thought it was hilarious.
    I think most people acknowledge LeBron as a frontrunner, not a bandwagoner. He always was a fan of the Yankees, Cowboys and Bulls growing up.

What the fuck is going on. I just tune into game and score is 74-44 Pacers-Knicks into halftime. What the fuck? Isn't DGranger supposed to come back today...

What the fuck is with that score lol.

Today was a weird day. Knicks get blown up by the Pacers. Miami scores 40 in the last quarter to win it and at one point, Ray Allen was outscoring the whole Atlanta team. OKC loses with KD shooting like shit but picking up a triple double and Harden showing why he's so fucking good.

Today was a weird day. Knicks get blown up by the Pacers. Miami scores 40 in the last quarter to win it and at one point, Ray Allen was outscoring the whole Atlanta team. OKC loses with KD shooting like shit but picking up a triple double and Harden showing why he's so fucking good.
    OKC should have never got rid of Harden.

Its funny cause I bet if Rondo had that same stat line the media would be all over his nuts saying how great he is

Its funny cause I bet if Rondo had that same stat line the media would be all over his nuts saying how great he is
    Well a 6'1" point guard getting rebounds is always more impressive than a 6'9" forward getting them. But I agree, Rondo gets too much credit for padding his stats in certain games.

Trade deadline's today... and it doesn't look like anyone important is getting moved.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    Well a 6'1" point guard getting rebounds is always more impressive than a 6'9" forward getting them. But I agree, Rondo gets too much credit for padding his stats in certain games.

Trade deadline's today... and it doesn't look like anyone important is getting moved.
    Josh Smith is fairly important.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Josh Smith is fairly important.
    Doesn't he become unrestricted after this year? That means he's a rental so it would only make sense for a contender on the brink to go get him. Out of all the contenders the Nets are the only ones who could make that happen, and last I heard that trade wasn't happening unless they could get a third team to take Humphries.

Still got 2 more hours left so we'll see but I doubt he gets moved.

It's getting really close to the trade deadline and nothing big has really happened yet. What's the biggest move you guys think will happen before the deadline?

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 10:48 AM ----------

Also, what do you guys think the Jazz could get for millsap or jefferson? both are solid low post bigs.

I was hoping Toronto would dump Bargnani. Probably summer.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    BTW I have no idea what the Kings were trying to do with that Robinson trade yesterday?

JJ reddick to the Buck's for half a can of soda. After our loss to the bobcats, we are the worst franchise on and off the court.

Are the Orlando Magic fucking stupid?

Edit: Hold on I just got home and I wanna eat. I'll probably post a list of trades so far just now.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Are the Orlando Magic fucking stupid?

Edit: Hold on I just got home and I wanna eat. I'll probably post a list of trades so far just now.
    Nothing big happened today just a few trades here and there I am kinda surprised that Atlanta didn't get rid of Josh Smith. I guess this means that they will resign him next year.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Nothing big happened today just a few trades here and there I am kinda surprised that Atlanta didn't get rid of Josh Smith. I guess this means that they will resign him next year.
    My hope is that the rest of the league realized how terribly overrated he is and not the money he is otherwise asking for

I wanted a Nets super team.....God why can't money buy me a championship. We have enough of it here in NY $$$$$omfg$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Orlando Magic is fucking trash. Idk about you chad but I just went to their forum and said they should make me GM because I wouldn't be such a fucking retard as to trade our best guy for scraps and no first round picks. It's honestly disgusting as a Magic fan.

In Knicks news, Ronnie Brewer (worthless guy who used to start when Knicks were riddled with injuries. Bad scorer, solid defender) got sent to Thunder for a second round pick.

This was a boring trade deadline. I wanted to see like Dwight for Rondo or Dwight for Brook Lopez or Josh Smith to somewhere or something good.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 06:01 PM ----------

Knicks sign Kenyon Martin :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 06:07 PM ----------

Hey you think the Orlando Magic would let me work with the General Manager team and advise him?

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 06:15 PM ----------

Sent that to Orlando Magic. You think they'd hire me?! Not for work, just as some consulting.

"I'm in disbelief with this JJ Reddick trade. I just don't understand how you traded your best guy who had such high trade value, with two other guys, for three worthless players and NO PICKS. How you ended up with no picks is stunning. You're supposed to try to draft and rebuild the roster. You need draft picks to do so. Not worthless players who will help you become a lotto team.

I'm not sure how GM Hennigan works. He managed to trade Dwight for nothing, and managed to trade Reddick for nothing. I don't know his system, but it's not working. It's really disheartening me as an Orlando Magic fan and I can't just sit back and take it. Two options:

1. The General Manager [team] has to change or quit. This franchise needs to turn things around.

2. Please allow me to collaborate with the General Manager team and serve as an adviser. I can provide more details about myself if needed, but I know the game of basketball and can help make the best choices to improve the Orlando Magic team. (I don't need pay, I won't tell anyone confidential information, I don't even need proper authority. You can simply call or email or ask me "Hey Tariq, JJ Reddick for some third squad players. Sound good?" and I'll tell you or write out a detailed response on my opinion. You can choose to take it or not but it'd make me feel so much better to be able to somehow influence the front office into making smarter choices than they are now.)

Please. Do something."

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wanted a Nets super team.....God why can't money buy me a championship. We have enough of it here in NY $$$$$omfg$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Orlando Magic is fucking trash. Idk about you chad but I just went to their forum and said they should make me GM because I wouldn't be such a fucking retard as to trade our best guy for scraps and no first round picks. It's honestly disgusting as a Magic fan.

In Knicks news, Ronnie Brewer (worthless guy who used to start when Knicks were riddled with injuries. Bad scorer, solid defender) got sent to Thunder for a second round pick.

This was a boring trade deadline. I wanted to see like Dwight for Rondo or Dwight for Brook Lopez or Josh Smith to somewhere or something good.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 06:01 PM ----------

Knicks sign Kenyon Martin :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 06:07 PM ----------

Hey you think the Orlando Magic would let me work with the General Manager team and advise him?

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 06:15 PM ----------

Sent that to Orlando Magic. You think they'd hire me?! Not for work, just as some consulting.

"I'm in disbelief with this JJ Reddick trade. I just don't understand how you traded your best guy who had such high trade value, with two other guys, for three worthless players and NO PICKS. How you ended up with no picks is stunning. You're supposed to try to draft and rebuild the roster. You need draft picks to do so. Not worthless players who will help you become a lotto team.

I'm not sure how GM Hennigan works. He managed to trade Dwight for nothing, and managed to trade Reddick for nothing. I don't know his system, but it's not working. It's really disheartening me as an Orlando Magic fan and I can't just sit back and take it. Two options:

1. The General Manager [team] has to change or quit. This franchise needs to turn things around.

2. Please allow me to collaborate with the General Manager team and serve as an adviser. I can provide more details about myself if needed, but I know the game of basketball and can help make the best choices to improve the Orlando Magic team. (I don't need pay, I won't tell anyone confidential information, I don't even need proper authority. You can simply call or email or ask me "Hey Tariq, JJ Reddick for some third squad players. Sound good?" and I'll tell you or write out a detailed response on my opinion. You can choose to take it or not but it'd make me feel so much better to be able to somehow influence the front office into making smarter choices than they are now.)

Please. Do something."
    Blue why you bashing my boy from Arkansas Ronnie Brewer isn't bad he just doesn't fit in the coach's playstyle. I think he is going to be great for OKC he is what they need to beat the Spurs (Not saying they will but he can't hurt) and if they get to the Championship game again he can guard some of the Heat players that OKC can't seem to guard.