The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Magic-MJ-Scottie-Dirk-Shaq

Anyone who doesn't take Shaq for 2 in this scenario is a fool. I think he and Russell should swap prices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russel is one of the few old time players that would translate well to today's game imo, and I am totally stealing that argument from Bill Simmons :P
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    -
    for me

Stockton - $2
    Jordan - $5
    Bird - $4
    Duncan - $3
    Hakeem - $1

Bird and Jordan, no brainers. Everyone is basically one of the best passers at their position, ever. And Hakeem at $1 (no brainer)

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    And zomfg a close game. They way they were raining 3s at the end, namely Paul George and Rashard Lewis was amazing. I only saw the last quarter but it was great.

And I agree, Lebron shouldve taken it up you are considered the best finisher at the rim, considered the best player in the game, your team is down 2, attack and make a play. Kicking it out to Bosh for a contested 3 is not the right play. People wanna always say "well he made the right play" when he doesnt shoot himself, and sometimes he does. Just not here, if that was Ray Allen out there I could maybe see the argument, Chris Bosh? No
    Considering calls have been keeping him out of rhythm all game, which included missing layups, I'm not sure I want him taking that shot over both Hibbert and Paul.

And for what it's worth, when Hill came over on to Bosh, he had the option of passing it to his left to a wide open Ray Allen. The play was not too bad but I think Bosh had it in his head he was taking that shot no matter what.

Finally out of jury duty. If they made me stay another day I swore to my Mom (in a text) that I was gonna make sure I got selected for a jury and send someone to the chair.

I'm not as tired as yesterday so I'll probably watch tonight's game.

Seriously though, if OKC wins tonight I think they'll definitely win at their home tomorrow. I think this is a must win for the Spurs.

Finally out of jury duty. If they made me stay another day I swore to my Mom (in a text) that I was gonna make sure I got selected for a jury and send someone to the chair.
    Funny, totally-unrelated-to-basketball story (but relevant for jury duty): when I was going to college, and lived up at college, I was selected for jury duty down at my old city. This was an hour and a half drive. But I was called, and whatever. I woke up super-early (something like before six o' clock in the morning), and drove down there in a somewhat "sleepy" state (meaning, I was fine to drive, but I was still not entirely awake...you know what I mean). I managed to talk my way out of having to show up (what I thought was because I was living out of the town). So, I drove all the way back to where I was living, and right before I went back to bed, I realized that I had worn my shirt inside-out, without realizing it. So...moral of the story is: look like a crazy person, get out of jury duty. I was so embarrassed.

At Blue, are you sure it's a "must win" for the Spurs? Granted, I haven't watched a single game of the series, but I would never count the Spurs out, unless they're down 0-3 or something. I'm amazed how they're almost always "relevant" every damned year.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Agreed

I let my hair grow this long and it helps not to bathe the week before.

You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    At Blue, are you sure it's a "must win" for the Spurs? Granted, I haven't watched a single game of the series, but I would never count the Spurs out, unless they're down 0-3 or something. I'm amazed how they're almost always "relevant" every damned year.
    If you just wanted to post your jury duty story it's okay. No one is gonna penalize you for not posting about basketball.

But uhhh. Spurs are like 0-9 loss streak at OKC including regular season and playoffs from years ago. So if OKC wins tonight in San An, then OKC will be up 3-2. It's very likely they'll win at OKC the next game to get the series.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait I forgot to type what I actually fucking came to say. Former Microsoft CEO buying Clippers for $2 bil. Knicks are worth $1.1 bil as a franchise and Lakers are worth $1 bil. How the fuck are Clippers worth $2 bil?!!?!?!?

I need to say racist stuff to get extra $$.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I mean racist stuff besides what I said to get out of jury duty today.

- - - Updated - - -

Lance Stephenson and Roy Hibbert both got fined for flops last night. Roy Hibbert's flop was on a non-call (didn't affect game) but the Stephenson one was one of Lebron's fouls...how the game might have changed. HOW.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait I forgot to link the article with the videos. I guess I am tired...

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/05/29/h....ap/index.html

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Melo turns 30 today. I don't want him anymore. Not that anyone should give a fuck about trash non-playoff teams.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Lance Stephenson and Roy Hibbert both got fined for flops last night. Roy Hibbert's flop was on a non-call (didn't affect game) but the Stephenson one was one of Lebron's fouls...how the game might have changed. HOW.

Blame Manu, james, wade, and retired robert horry.

Btw Melo turns 30 today. I don't want him anymore. Not that anyone should give a fuck about trash non-playoff teams.

Durant's contract up yet?
    You cared enough to post.

Go Spurs!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    That Westbrook slam was off the freaking chain, wowzers! Tishri splitters face said it all! Also, extremely tightly called game so far, kind of a boring game to watch with the constant fouls.

- - - Updated - - -

Tai go splitter has a curious brown stain in the back of his shorts, I hope he just sat in something.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    MJ for $5
    Lebron $5
    Stockton for $2
    Kevin Garnett $1
    Shaq $2

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think a team with MJ and lebron would be worth the expense to be honest, could spend the money eelsewhere! (Though its your damn team so whatever lol :P )

Both need the ball to be at max efficiency!

Shaq is way to under priced, everyone almost taking hiim!
    You're a towel.

The prices are off it seems, like I can at least understand each person being $1 cheaper than the person above them even if that other person isnt much better. But like why is Barkley ahead of Duncan? That makes zero sense

To me the biggest steals are any of the bottom PFs (Duncan, Dirk, KG), Durant, Shaq, and Hakeem.

Are you posting from a phone Wolves guy? You fucked up Tiago Splitters name mad times.

I fell asleep last night because I was so tired lol...I didn't really see any of the game even though the TV was on. I'm glad Spurs won. I think this'll go to game 7.

I'm a little refreshed so I guess I'll be able to watch Heat's crowning ceremony tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright I'm on the hunt for some media. I actually feel fucked up. I had some weird dreams last night and kept kind of waking up momentarily.

Lance Stephenson blowing in Lebron James ear.

My uncle legit texted me during that game (I was tired and not watching) "I don't like that n-gaa Stevenson" LOL. I already said since like game 1 that I didn't like him. Sick fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently Larry Bird told Lance Stephenson not to blow in Lebron's ear again, LOL.

Btw this jury duty story is taking me fucking forever to write.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you posting from a phone Wolves guy? You fucked up Tiago Splitters name mad times.
    Yes, I am posting from a phone often times when I am posting here :P I am not going back to fix his crazy name 10 times a night lol!

I have no issue with Stephenson, whatever he wants to do, at least it add something to talk about to a boring series.

The one thing friends was missing, the black friend!!

also https://twitter.com/FunSkipBayless is the best twitter account ever, seriously it is a comedy gold mine.
    You're a towel.

Remember how I said Melo turned 30?

His wife got him a corvette.

Kill me guys. Put me out of my misery. Actually I find it funny because most likely it was bought using his money, so....not sure how that's a gift.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's rich on her own as well, isn't she a model or something?
    You're a towel.

Yeah but millionaire rich? I don't think models get paid like that. And I mean millionaire where you have enough disposable income to buy a million dollar car. Not "if I sold my wife, house, and 3 kids and half of my organs maybe I'd get enough liquid cash to be called a millionaire."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but millionaire rich? I don't think models get paid like that. And I mean millionaire where you have enough disposable income to buy a million dollar car. Not "if I sold my wife, house, and 3 kids and half of my organs maybe I'd get enough liquid cash to be called a millionaire."

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...uez-net-worth/

Shes worth 9 million dollars on her own. She is not a model I guess, but a "TV personality" she was on total request live, and is on a lot of reality shows I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.cars.com/chevrolet/corvet.../2014/snapshot

The car is worth less then 70,000, so meh :P

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather have a Tesla personally.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to look back on this post on my deathbed and realize I spent five precious minutes of my life looking up how much Carmelo Anthony's wife makes.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm picking Indiana tonight just to piss myself off when it does not happen, 109-106 in ot!
    You're a towel.