Yeah but he's no James Harden right? LOL jokes for us all.

Speaking of that guy, Knicks are paying a visit to Houston tonight. Time to be like "Yo JLin what's good son? You're not doing so well with Beardsanity? That's a fucking shame because Raymond Felton is working out better than when we had you." I think Knicks might actually lose though lol. How demoralizing is it to lose to the Mavs before Thanksgiving. (Because of those fucking refs. Just FYI David Stern said the refs made a bad call at end offf...Toronto Charlotte game and it cost the Raptors a game. Stupid hardheaded refs.)

Oh btw I forgot to say, thanks for crushing my dreams of having a top NY Center Conscript, it's cool.

LAC is coming to Brooklyn tonight. I kind of want LAC to lose just to knock them down a peg, not just because Brooklyn is my home team.

Okay guys. Okay. We'll take Pao and give Amare to the Lakers. It's cool.

Heh, oh and I'm back in the States for a bit so I am going to see my Nugs play the Warriors and the Hornets tonight and Sunday, those'll be fun to see.
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Sounds legit, those are both solid teams. I wish I could see a NY game but I'm not paying an arm and a leg for tickets only to sit in the Rosa Parks section.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey belisk are you still leaving my boy Tim Duncan off of your all star ballot?

Nah I stopped voting for the people I think would make teams win and just voted for people I liked. So I vote for him.

I think the votes are just for the starting lineup anyway, not necessarily who gets into the all star crew.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Oh btw I forgot to say, thanks for crushing my dreams of having a top NY Center Conscript, it's cool.
    No problem bro. I like that Amare for Gasol trade. That trade would basically ensure that Kobe pulls a Jordan and ends his career on another team. Kobe coming back to Charlotte would be hilarious.

Oh ya and Beardsanity is bearding it up against New York tonight. 72 points at the half? Really Knicks? Really? Just got home from my parents for Thanksgiving so haven't gotten to watch any of it yet, but seeing as Harden has 15 free throws, I'm guessing the refs are being awful.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:39 PM ----------

Fathead is doing their Black Friday deals this weekend. I was going to buy a T-Wolves logo, but of course it is one of the ones not on sale for $40. However, you can gets a Bobcats logo Fathead for all of $22 lol. That is such a steal.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:52 PM ----------

There have been four games this year in which one player had more than 10 offensive rebounds. Sideshow Andy has three of those. Cavs, seriously, trade this guy while he is playing the best ball of his career since you aren't contending for anything anytime soon.

They're like 3 mins left in 3rd quarter and score is 96-76 Houston being up. Which is weird because Melo scored 30? Wtf. I'm not watching game I'm watching Shark Tank LOL....

At least the Nets are managing against LAC.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is one late game tonight and it had to be the TWolves on a night where I am exhausted from driving most of the day. Stupid NBA.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:58 PM ----------

At least the Nets are managing against LAC.
    Ya Lopez is having a good night and he shockingly has five rebounds, tied for the fifth highest in the game which is pretty almost okay. A slight improvement over his 3 rebound game in Golden State the other day in which he was the 11th leading rebounder between the two teams.

But he's lead scorer too!

Knicks are getting ASS RAPED. End of 3rd quarter 104-80 Houston. Fucking ridiculous, the refs aren't making calls but that's not really the problem, Houston is just hot and Knick defense is sucking.

./sigh There goes my NY Championship hopes.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:04 PM ----------

Edit: Oh shit lol Nets already ended game and beat LAC. Well done for them.

Boston beat OKC too lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Toronto leading by 3 lets Tayshaun knock down an easy bucket to cut it to one. Then Toronto runs just an abysmal Iso play leasing to a horrible fadeaway miss. Pistons take the ball after a timeout, Knight scores on a fantastic drive to the basket splitting two Raptors to take the lead. Lowry misses a game winning shot at the buzzer. The Raptors find ways to lose games more than anyone.

Win #3!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tony Parker with 30 points and 10 assist and Timmy with 22 points and 16 rebounds man Timmy is going for 20/15 it seems every game now.

Bah sad for Knicks. Lakers lost too but it was to Memphis so that's not a big shock.

Well Knicks got knocked out of #1 record in East. :/

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:47 PM ----------

Oh btw, I just realized it was Leagues oldest team vs. leagues youngest team.

Damn guys I'm so sad, why did the Knicks have to lose? I miss Amare, we need someone to score when Melo is on the bench resting.

And the Nuggets came alive in the third quarter! Talk about some nasty dunks and general awesomeness. I'd say it was due to my cheering, yes that seems most likely. Even though JaVale didn't have as good a game as he usually does, his plays were still awesome =P and as always the Manimal puts out the hustle and gives the Nuggets that many more opportunities while Gallo is playing like his old self it seems.
    The earth is not a cold dead place

If Detroit beats knicks tomorrow I'll personally call Madison Square Garden and ask to join Knicks motivational staff.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 09:27 PM ----------

Wow hawks beat LAC. And LAC is like top tier in my opinion lol. I guess everyone has their off days after being away from home.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 09:58 PM ----------

Wow I do not envy the Wizards fans. They took Bobcats to overtime and lost. Washington is 0-11. And their website is so nice too, they actually have a suggestion feature. Both NY team websites basically tell you to pay up $$ for tickets or get fucked.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 09:59 PM ----------

Wait what? Wizards are going to a second overtime....let's see lol. Damn league pass games are leaving me with no info.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 10:26 PM ----------

K. Nvm Wizards lost in the 2nd overtime.

Hey guys just FYI for those without league pass unlike some people who don't live off cable, there's a free feature on nba.com that lets you listen to a radio station of the game as it's live. Useful to hear the score when a nice game on league pass is close near the end of a game and you're dying to know who won.

15+ Year Old Account
    K. Nvm Wizards lost in the 2nd overtime.
    Poor Wiz. End of first OT they had a guy shooting three free throws while down by two with .4 seconds left after a horrible foul call. Made two, missed one and went to that second OT where they lost. They look much better with Nene out there now, but they have a pretty brutal stretch of games coming up that could stretch their record to 0-18 or so.

Looks like Knicks will beat Pistons, Melo is sitting for the full fourth quarter. It's okay Conscript I know the feeling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Knicks will beat Pistons, Melo is sitting for the full fourth quarter. It's okay Conscript I know the feeling.
    JJ didn't play a minute and Villanueva played 19 (during which he scored 17 on 15 shots) so a loss was almost certainly assured today. At least they only lost by 21.

Ball don't lie.

Nets won today against Trailblazers.

Oh and look at that. Knicks are rank 2 and nets are rank 3 currently in standings. Hope it stays that way, I'd love to see a New York NBA championship for fucking once in my lifetime.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 06:32 PM ----------

Oh and Knicks vs. Nets tomorrow night. Normally I'd root for the Nets since they're the underdog but I just think the Knicks have a better chance and a title so I'll go with Knicks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh and look at that. Knicks are rank 2 and nets are rank 3 currently in standings. Hope it stays that way, I'd love to see a New York NBA championship for fucking once in my lifetime.
    Good luck getting past Miami. The Knicks beat them in the Hurricane Sandy auto-win game Miami didn't even show up for. The Heat have just been messing with teams over their past couple games. Against the Bucks and Cavs they just coasted all game and then blitzed them at the end of the game to lock up a pretty much no effort win.

Man the standings are weird right now. In the East, no one mentions Miami it seems despite them having the best record and all the talk is about the Knicks. 9-15 the East is absolute garbage right now. Chicago has no offense at all. Indiana has looked terrible for most of the year. Orlando has 2 of their 5 wins against the Pistons. Toronto finds a way to blow every close game. Detroit, Cleveland, and Washington are terrible. The Cats have as many wins this year as they did through 66 games last season. In the West the Warriors are half a game back of a Clippers team that people will not shut up about despite them only being 8-6 because they beat Miami at home and the Spurs twice, a team they match up really well against. Memphis and San Antonio are damn great. San Antonio has two bad matchups in the West, LAC and Memphis (who they play for the first time next Saturday). They are 0-2 against the Clip and their other loss is against the Knicks who won because they shot 44% from three. 11-0 vs everyone else.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 07:01 PM ----------

Oh and Knicks vs. Nets tomorrow night. Normally I'd root for the Nets since they're the underdog but I just think the Knicks have a better chance and a title so I'll go with Knicks.
    Tough call which game to watch tomorrow early. Do I watch the Knicks and Nets, two exciting and very good teams of do I watch the Blazers obliterate Detroit. Tough call... Lillard is going to eat Brandon Knight alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Good luck getting past Miami. The Knicks beat them in the Hurricane Sandy auto-win game Miami didn't even show up for. The Heat have just been messing with teams over their past couple games. Against the Bucks and Cavs they just coasted all game and then blitzed them at the end of the game to lock up a pretty much no effort win.

Man the standings are weird right now. In the East, no one mentions Miami it seems despite them having the best record and all the talk is about the Knicks. 9-15 the East is absolute garbage right now. Chicago has no offense at all. Indiana has looked terrible for most of the year. Orlando has 2 of their 5 wins against the Pistons. Toronto finds a way to blow every close game. Detroit, Cleveland, and Washington are terrible. The Cats have as many wins this year as they did through 66 games last season. In the West the Warriors are half a game back of a Clippers team that people will not shut up about despite them only being 8-6 because they beat Miami at home and the Spurs twice, a team they match up really well against. Memphis and San Antonio are damn great. San Antonio has two bad matchups in the West, LAC and Memphis (who they play for the first time next Saturday). They are 0-2 against the Clip and their other loss is against the Knicks who won because they shot 44% from three. 11-0 vs everyone else.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 07:01 PM ----------

Tough call which game to watch tomorrow early. Do I watch the Knicks and Nets, two exciting and very good teams of do I watch the Blazers obliterate Detroit. Tough call... Lillard is going to eat Brandon Knight alive.
    As a Spurs fan I always dread when they play Memphis it never turns out well for the spurs and if they do win it's usually at home and a close game. Spurs win against every other team thou it seems besides Memphis and L.A.C. Also since the T.Duncan era it seems people always complain that they are boring they are (spurs) but it's the same people that say there should be more team play and less selflessness in the NBA I don't get it what do you want. Spurs hasn't ever really had a true superstar but that's why they have won 4 rings the last 15 years they have 3-4 really good players and a great bench. If you want to see lobs and dunks watch the Clippers if you want to see how basketball is suppose to be played watch the Spurs. If you have a kid that wants to learn how to play basketball show them some Spurs games.

Edit: Tim Duncan has been a superstar but he isn't a national market piece like Kobe,Lebron,Paul,Blake.G,Melo players like that.