Why didn't someone tell me our fantasy teams were in playoffs lol?

The refs might as well just start sucking Kevin Durants d*** right now. I know the Knicks are winning but the amount of calls this guy gets...while they let Anthony get two fouls in the first couple of minutes.

great game so far, 107-107 with 5 minutes to go

10+ Year Old Account
    Melo is getting 0 calls when he attacks the rim. I guess the refs are waiting fore someone to knock him out and then give him FT's.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Indeed, he has 0 FT this game. Melo is unstoppable when he has a mind to it.

I told you, refs are too busy sucking KD's dick.

It's looking like #2 in East > #2 in West. At least this game lol. I'm not gonna lie, Knicks just fucking knocked down some 3s early on.

Well it's all about streaks in this league. The knicks are just in their streak. Let's see how they are playing in a couple of weeks.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 01:29 PM ----------

I'd love to see the Knicks beat out Miami in the east but I don't think that'll happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Melo had 9 offensive boards, tenacious man.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking of Blue when I read this http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...g-agent-report
    Jay-z selling his .67 percent of the nets so he can become an agent you know he will always have nets interest so I don't know how that will work out.

.067 lol, he owned basically nothing. I think it has something to do with some shit about Shawn Carter and Roc Nation or something where he can't do something if he owns a sports team. I won't lie, it'll be rough not having him around, he really made the Nets hype-able and I'd say he was more of a franchise face than Deron Williams or Joe Johnson or Brook Lopez themselves lol.

Since we're all here we'll talk about the shenanigans going on.

1. Mark Cuban trying to draft that woman lol, it's just a publicity stunt so he can be a "different" owner. She'd probably be better than some 3rd unit players but realistically she's not that special in my opinion.

2. That game Knicks overtook OKC, Melo surpassed KD as most PPG/scoring.

3. Lols looks like Lakers are dead since they lost to clippers.

4. Melo surpassed LBJ in jersey sales. I mean. LBJ is best player in world so I'm sure he gets jerseys from everywhere around the world, but Melo has a pretty big advantage since NY is biggest/2nd biggest market, and he did have those scoring outbursts that made people like him.

This fucking guy. If I was a Bulls fan I'd be SOOOO mad. This guy is basically fully healed. I'll say he's 95% minimum, most likely he's 100% though and it's all mental problems. Would love to hear from Jib. I mean, there are like 4-5 games left in season. If he doesn't come back for playoffs, /rolls eyes, but you kind of want him to get back in there and start warming up. Idk, it just feels like he's waiting too long to me, or maybe it's all this talk about him that's pissing me off and bringing it to attention that he's healthy. I mean. Bulls could possibly win title this year.

6. Blah blah Clippers win division and sweep Lakers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    5. This fucking guy. If I was a Bulls fan I'd be SOOOO mad. This guy is basically fully healed. I'll say he's 95% minimum, most likely he's 100% though and it's all mental problems. Would love to hear from Jib. I mean, there are like 4-5 games left in season. If he doesn't come back for playoffs, /rolls eyes, but you kind of want him to get back in there and start warming up. Idk, it just feels like he's waiting too long to me, or maybe it's all this talk about him that's pissing me off and bringing it to attention that he's healthy. I mean. Bulls could possibly win title this year.
    I don't think it's Rose that makes the decision here. At least not only him. It's more up to GM, coach, doctors.

Doctors said Rose was "cleared to play" like a month or two ago. He MIGHT have some limited minutes but he was cleared to play, and for like a month now he's been doing regular practice with the Bulls team full contact. I'm SURE management/coach would love to have him back by now. They didn't want to rush him back, but its way past that point of where he might Reinjure himself if he overexerts himself.

Knicks W13 and clinch division title first time since 1994.

Ive already said what needs to be said about Rose. It is all his decision, the Bulls themselves would like nothing more than for him to go out there and play. The only thing stopping him from playing is himself and the people advising him who are getting a lot of the blame, his brother Reggie Rose and his consultant/agent BJ Armstrong (who coincidently doesnt like the Bulls).

As for Britney Griner she would get embarrassed so hard if she stepped foot on an NBA court. Like it would become a joke watching her play. In womens college shes a monster, able to use her size to shoot over everyone and block all their shots. In the NBA she'd be a small forward and she would be too weak and short to go against the true bigs, any time she went up for a shot she would get it ate and would get boxed out for every rebound for being a lot weaker and lighter than the men. I hope for her sake she doesnt try out. If any woman were able to ever make a pro team it would have to be a guard since they dont need to be strong necessarily to be successful. A girl who could handle, was quick, and could shoot MAY have a shot. But then again women use a smaller ball so its easier to score and for them to hold, theyd have to get used to a bigger one. I wont say it will never happen but its probably like a 0.0001% chance.

So there's a Yankees game on YES Network atm (those greedy bitches), and Nets game is on My Network now (the black station that used to be UPN). I guess that solves our dilemma.

Nets vs. Boston. I look forward to seeing how good Boston is since Boston most likely will face Knicks round 1.

Oh and. Bulls vs. Knicks tomorrow. Hopefully Knicks ride their streak and crush Rose-less Bulls. If Knicks lose I'd roll my eyes and start crying.

And @ Jib, Rose's brother said something like "fuck Bulls, they didn't even get anyone good for my bro bro to play with, we'll take our time on recovery." Lol.

Im pretty sure the Bulls wont have Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Luol Deng, and Taj Gibson. They cant beat anyone like that.

Anyone think Popavich is losing games on purpose so he can face the rockets rather than the lakers?

Quote Originally Posted by Velky View Post
    Anyone think Popavich is losing games on purpose so he can face the rockets rather than the lakers?
    Wouldn't put it past him, but I think SA should be more worried about getting home court against OKC than playing the Lakers. The Lakers in the playoffs are either going to be an unstoppable force or a dud. If they're an unstoppable force, the Spurs are going to have to play them eventually. If they're a dud, then the Spurs are basically handing home court to their biggest rivals in the west.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velky View Post
    He is idling till playoffs come IDK if it has to do with the Lakers or not they just now got the 8th seed the other day and they have been idle before then. He is resting players though even if some of them are out there they are not fully going at it.