10+ Year Old Account
    You could say the exact same thing about the Heat/spurs series last year when the heat won by a lucky shot.
    You're a towel.

(Dammit, I have to redraw the images at twice the size. Otherwise, the app is constructed for alpha testing.)

Did we talk about Blake Griffin having back fracture yet? And that's the reason he wasn't playing for Team USA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Derrick Rose is looking "spectacular" according to Coach K. I can't wait to see him play. Excitement for next season is going off the charts for me. The next 3 months are going to be excruciating.

According to local reports the Bulls are still working on a trade for Kevin Love. I doubt they would be doing that if he had informed them he wouldn't sign an extension as some have alleged.

Re Blake Griffin. He's not a potential Bull, so he's off my radar.

Sacrificed some sleep to get things working. Everything is the proper size but now the game is buggy as fuck. And it's not really a simple game so.....I'll have to do serious debugging before anyone can play. (Not that anything is even wrong with the code, it should be working perfectly fine. It does on simulator and on my Kindle...)

I saw El Plastico's avatar and I was like "who the fuck is that" before I read the name.

Yeah...I guess Rose would be back to good health by now. Bulls are gonna be exciting to watch, for sure. But let's not jinx anything.

Apparently on Team USA they asked Durant about Lebron's free agency choice (and he was typical "yeah its great" (wtf else are you supposed to say)) and now its time to question if he's gonna leave OKC during his free agency in 2 years. That's like....mad long away kind of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Apparently on Team USA they asked Durant about Lebron's free agency choice (and he was typical "yeah its great" (wtf else are you supposed to say)) and now its time to question if he's gonna leave OKC during his free agency in 2 years. That's like....mad long away kind of.
    The two questions are, 1) Why leave? and 2) Go where?.

1) This team is guaranteed the second round of the playoffs barring a KD/RW injury. The coach is at least not terrible. If Steven Adams can replace Perk, they get even more dangerous.

2) Houston is maybe the only team that currently makes sense. The only other one in two years that will is probably the Lakers. That could be a great fit, if they can get serious about building a solid non-star core between now and then.

Well, maybe there is a third question- does he have the stones to leave, after seeing what happened to Lebron 4 years ago?
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post
    If you were referring to ticket prices... Last year, Cavs season tickets in the cheap seats were more expensive than Spurs tickets.

I'm also pissed because now, if I want to watch Lebron, I have to get cable. Then again, League Pass is fucking terrible, so I guess I can get rid of one evil, even if I have to sign up for another.
    You can go to Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings, they all have the NBA package. Most of the big games would be televised anyways, so they all would have TNT/TBS and are always willing to change the channel.

- - - Updated - - -

Cleveland. After Love leaves, they'll need another shooter for Bron. And why, championships.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

1) This team is guaranteed the second round of the playoffs barring a KD/RW injury. The coach is at least not terrible. If Steven Adams can replace Perk, they get even more dangerous.
    DC is what all the rumors are, to go home like Lebron did. Also, Brooks is one of the worst coaches in the league right now. Durant on a potentially leaving OKC for DC in 2 years:

"It's been talked about. Everybody's asked me about it every time I go on Instagram or Twitter. All my friends ask me about it. So I'm not going to sit here and act like I'm naïve to the fact that people think about that stuff. But I just tell everybody that I'm here in Oklahoma City, [and] I love it here. Who knows what will happen? I never close the door on anything. But I like where I'm at right now, so I can't answer that question."
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Derrick Rose is looking "spectacular" according to Coach K. I can't wait to see him play. Excitement for next season is going off the charts for me. The next 3 months are going to be excruciating.

According to local reports the Bulls are still working on a trade for Kevin Love. I doubt they would be doing that if he had informed them he wouldn't sign an extension as some have alleged.

Rumor is that Love has told every team, including Cleveland, that he will not be signing any kind of extension after the trade and wants to exercise his right to become a FA at seasons end. So that shouldn't deter the Bulls. They have to just work under the assumption that a successful season in a big market like Chicago, combined with the fact that we'll have his bird rights so we can give him the max deal he's seeking, will be enough to keep him.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounding like Cavs @ Heat on Christmas Day

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post

Its not just Coach K. Word is everybody who is able to watch those full practices (not just the last 30 min which is what the media do) say that Derrick Rose is flat out dominating people. That he has been the most impressive player. Period. And yes Kevin Durant is there.

Obviously it doesnt mean hes better or will be a MVP when hes back but its a good sign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    You can go to Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings, they all have the NBA package. Most of the big games would be televised anyways, so they all would have TNT/TBS and are always willing to change the channel.
    Somehow, I think going to B-Dubs 3x a week for a season will be relatively more expensive than cable
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

Wait I blanked out for a second and thought Coach K was like an assistant Coach on the Bulls. Rose is playing in FIBA this year?

When does that shit start?

Btw you prob saw this but Lebron took his clothes off in Taiwan at a pep rally or something and threw it into the audience.

Tell me you weren't looking at his bulge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, not much of a bulge on lebron. Also is it weird that is the first thing I noticed? Those are kind of cool boxers though.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Curious where you heard these rumors.
    Its been goin on for a while. I havent heard that its confirmed but most people say its the logical option Love and his agent will take so they can get more money. Someone mathed it out he loses like 3-4 million a season just by signing an extension now and not waiting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Wow, not much of a bulge on lebron. Also is it weird that is the first thing I noticed? Those are kind of cool boxers though.
    Maybe it was cold in the building? Heh.

From a Reddit survey of 42,000 votes:

10+ Year Old Account
    I looked at Wisconsin and immediately thought about Packers01. They're going to hate the Bulls even more when Jabari Parker leaves the Bucks for the Bulls in free agency.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's easy to miss the Cavs as the most hated team in Delaware. The Heat being the most hated team in Florida is really the most confusing thing for me, that and the random Clipper hate in MS and TN

42000 votes tho. Thats like less then the population of my small chicago suberb

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think most people in MN hate the Lakers that care about basketball. Any intelligent fan here knows that they are basically our second team as they moved from here!
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I don't think most people in MN hate the Lakers that care about basketball. Any intelligent fan here knows that they are basically our second team as they moved from here!
    By that logic Seattle shouldn't hate OKC since they came from there.