Everyone having fun with the beta server crashes?

Because I know I am... and it'll be even more fun when the crashes stop!

I was like "what beta?" Then I saw that this is the D3 forum...I didn't even know the D3 beta was going on.
    WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
    Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
    SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ClavellBC View Post
    Because I know I am... and it'll be even more fun when the crashes stop!
    some Beta users in EU?

havent seen one yet..
    My SoundCloud.
    Take a look and comment!

I was having fun till I killed the skeleton king and the big message popped on my screen saying " Congratulations,you have beat the Diablo 3 Beta " and could play no more content.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellytm3 View Post
    I was having fun till I killed the skeleton king and the big message popped on my screen saying " Congratulations,you have beat the Diablo 3 Beta " and could play no more content.
    so about 30 minutes after logging in? lol
    Beta Club

Yea that was a big downer for me too
    Proud Healer Since 2007
    "Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid."

It is getting pretty freaking annoying. I wish they would give us some kind of warning.

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 07:55 AM ----------

I was honestly shocked that the game was over so quickly. I mean obviously it's a beta but it literally took me by surprise lol