Thread: JavaScript help

JavaScript help

All right, fellows, let's see who can help with this one. Maybe I've missed something obvious.

I'm finishing up a program here. I'm writing it all in Notepad. The javascript is all set up, and it prints out everything fine at the end, with one exception. Using \n, \r, and \r\n do not seem to work. This is literally the last obstacle to getting this damned thing wrapped up!

If anyone gets the solution, you win +10 internets!

edit: Ya know what, I finally found it, but thanks anyway, if anyone even read this. :P
    Last edited by TheWerebison; 2011-12-09 at 05:09 AM.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Moved to the computer forum.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    edit: Ya know what, I finally found it, but thanks anyway, if anyone even read this. :P
    Fuck everything about this, edit your damn post with the solution. People like you make it impossible to google for programming issues because no one ever posts the solution!

This has happened far too many times to me.:
    *googles obscure programming problem*

Me: Oh hey, only one result with a person having the same issue, lets see what the solution was.

Post: "edit: Ya know what, I finally found it, but thanks anyway, if anyone even read this. :P"

Me: ...
    Last edited by Tyrianth; 2011-12-09 at 04:21 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)