The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Where's the 50 conquest per win?

I did some bg's today and won a couple but didn't get the 50 conquest? Is this a bug?
    I still get the 100 conquest for the first random though.

i came into this thinking u were worried about it not showing up in the honor tab after you win your 100 so i was gonna tell you its just a bug on the frames but you still earn the conq. but your situation is something new to me. mine works fine i almost got full cap last week so you might have to talk to a gm.

For me I thought I wasn't getting it because once I did my first BG, the BG tab just showed honor for winning the next one. But once i actually did one, and won my conquest went up by 50.

I have heard of people not getting any though. Just wanted to post this in case you were just going by the BG/honor tab.

lol got beat to it ^
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    The 50 conquest points for a win isn't shown on the battleground tab like the 100 conquest points for the first win of the day is. You still do get it, though. There are two different chat texts which announce gained honor. One of these two also announces the gained conquest points, while the other one does not.

I think Categories -> Other -> Currency shows the conquest points gained, and Categories -> Other -> Honor only shows honor. You should see your conquest points going all the way up to 1650 per week though.

EDIT: In case you aren't at 1650/1650 points and your conquest points still aren't going up, then you might actually be bugged, in which case I'm sorry for the Captain Obvious -info I just posted.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2011-12-09 at 07:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you already cap your conquest doing rated battlegrounds or arenas? The conquest weekly cap function is still in place.
    -- i7 4770k @4.3Ghz | GSKILL Trident 16GB 2400 | GTX 780ti SLI | 1TB Samsung EVO 840 | Maxumus VII Hero Z97 --

Deleted
    I cant tell for your post if you won random bgs apart from the first one you mentioned.
    Dont know if it is needed to point out that you wont get CP for bgs you specifically queued for.
    Could it be this ?

Deleted
    I bet you are just CP capped already...

you are either CP capped already or you didn't notice them as they show up on your chat when you win.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait whaaat??? all i ever got was 25 ..and today i won 3 and got nada...whats going on?

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dragconus View Post
    Wait whaaat??? all i ever got was 25 ..and today i won 3 and got nada...whats going on?
    before u tell me i'm cp capped...i'm not cp capped

You get it, it doesn't show on the BG page but you do get 50 a win.

I've been doing them all day and I've gotten 50 conquest per win (unless I was capped).