Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    This every class has one strong comp they can play. If you dont you will lose more often then.
    And thats how balanced this game is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obe is much nicer than I am.

Anyways- For the OP, your comp has a serious weakness is that it has no offensive dispel. Comps without a Priest, Warlock, Shaman, Mage or (I think they can still due this) Hunter just aren't going to be as competitive as those that do.

The other issue here is overall balance of the game. People are mad that a given oddball comp isn't as competitive as one of the 100 or so really competitive comps. People say the game isn't balanced as a result, but that's silly. No one wants to play the game where 3 Fury Warriors are as viable as RMP. What people want is to win the way they want to win, which isn't how competitive anything goes.

No one thinks Starcraft is unbalanced, but you still have to do one of the few viable things out of the many possible things to win. Building 200 probes isn't a viable strategy against, well, anything. But people aren't happy in WoW with the same standard of 'do what's viable'.

That said, complaining about balance in Season 11 is mildly dumb. The writing is literally on the wall. Half of what people are complaining about won't be an issue in MoP. Probably more than half.

So why do it? The changes are coming but they're not coming right now. Everyone knows this. If you don't like it- Too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE