Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feranor View Post
    I guess with his level of inanity it's quite plausible that even he might sometimes disagree with himself.

It's a bit unsettling to see how so many of your presidential candidates are this deluded. Politics in general are pretty ridiculous, but the worst we get in Germany are paranoid wannabe STASI-agents pushing for more surveillance, and they're losing. But comparing people like Perry, Bachmann, Cain etc. to, say, Obama is like comparing elementary school students to a university professor.
    The thing is, the Republicans could take down Obama. The Right hates him, the Independents and some of the Left are greatly disappointed in him, but the Republican party can't get a half decent candidate to save their ass. The GOP spends too much time pandering to the religious right and the Tea Party to bring out a viable opponent against Obama.

With the current crop of crappy candidates (YAY Alliteration!) I bet Obama's going to win by a large margin just because he actually has a functioning brain.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post

Try your hardest not to bash on religion.
    Let's just talk about how crazy this dude is.
    this comment right here makes you just as bad. Why would anyone have to try hard to not bash religion? So I put you on the same level by making a comment like this

user infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2011-12-09 at 02:26 PM.
    "Peace is a lie"

This man is a bigot and an idioit. Not only did he just kill his own campaign, but he showed the world how narrow-minded and ignorant he is. Just ignore him a while longer and we'll never have to listen to him again after he loses the presidential race, or at least not nearly as much.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    this comment right here makes you just as bad. Why would anyone have to try hard to not bash religion? So I put you on the same level by making a comment like this
    Look at the first post after the OP...

Quote Originally Posted by redruMPanda View Post
    We have to stop talking about this guy...remember when out of no where Bush got elected? He was the same damn way as this nut job...so yea let's sweep it under the carpet and forget we ever seen him.
    Rick who? :P

OT: People like him doesn't deserve to live.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    ROFL In your face Rick Perry.

Deleted
    oowwnneedd

10+ Year Old Account
    +100 internets to that guy

and +1 internet to you for posting it.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    +100 internets to that guy

and +1 internet to you for posting it.
    LOL so being a bigot against religion is ok, but not homosexuality? (I understand the video is a joke)

Someone please list here what one is allowed to be bigoted against and what isn't.
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL so being a bigot against religion is ok, but not homosexuality? (I understand the video is a joke)

Someone please list here what one is allowed to be bigoted against and what isn't.
    In the context of satire, I thought his post was funny. Sure, on its own it is bigoted, but the point was to mock Perry and his ridiculous ad.
    Putin khuliyo

It was satire. Rick Perry used his religion as justification to attack the American people. This guy, while you could say it was bigoted, was more trying to point out the fact that not all Americans are christians and it unless we suddenly became Iran you can't force religion on us.

Deleted
    If he had left out the comment on the gays, I think the reception would've been much more positive.

Im from sweden and i follow the news about the US election becouse its funny to watch and read. It's like a comedy show where you can't take anything seriously Everybody lies and changes sides depending on in what state they are in. The only candidate that i see is not as that bad as the rest is Ron Paul.

95% of the candidates are lobyists that are running for president just for the money. Non-lobyists will never get voted to president.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    In the context of satire, I thought his post was funny. Sure, on its own it is bigoted, but the point was to mock Perry and his ridiculous ad.
    But your posts above speak to pandering to the religious right, like religion is bad and uneducated, and Obama is so smart. You make no mention of Pandering to the union far left.

I guess it is just your perspective. Andy Stern is the #1 visitor to the white house, but that isn't pandering to someone who thinks we should be like China. Forget the 99%/1%. China is the 99.99%/.01%

I just find it humorous that people who denounce Rick Perry (who I do not like/support) use the very same approach that he is using.

I just shows me that ignorance is used to fight ignorance, and that is why we no longer have any real debate in this country.
    "Peace is a lie"

This vid has more dislikes than "Friday" by Rebecca Black... Insults on youtube don't come much higher than that, imo.

Deleted
    Ima grindin' my axor

10+ Year Old Account
    He's quite the homophobe , its quite sad that he's in a position of power with a brain like that. I still can't believe a person can say such things about gay's (not just in the video) and still have any hope of being elected.
    It makes me laugh and be happy that his video is now one of the if not the most disliked video on youtube, which says a lot about his views and general public's opinion of them.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Just where do they find all of these clowns?
    Sadly, my home state of Texas. Fear not... we're not all like this!

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

Deleted
    His supporters haven't quite worked out how to use the internet, yet.

Soon...
    Last edited by mmoc5802fe7f7d; 2011-12-09 at 02:17 PM.