Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Paragon, for example is doing a 10m, not every member of Paragon has been banned... its not alts, its the ppl who didnt use the exploit and so they're doing great.. look at their website, they even wrote it themselves.

to OP, u better wear a helmet instead of tinfoilhat.. u hit the walls or something?

Deleted
    I don't support this topic in any way but I just read this and had to post it here :
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657435277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaivax
    "In the 25-player for Spine of Deathwing encounter, on Heroic difficulty, Blood Corruption: Earth appears to be triggering Astral Armor instead of the intended Blood of Neltharion. This issue will be corrected in patch 4.3.2.

In the meantime, we can confirm that Astral Armor is correctly providing same effect as two stacks of Blood of Neltharion."
    So, only in 25 Heroic is there an issue with Blood Corruption: Earth giving 90% damage reduction instead 1 stack of 10 % ?

Yeah that doesn't sound unfair for the guilds working on this encounter in 10 Heroic, right ? (/sarcasm) Unless I missed something ?

Luckily they will fix this SOON(tm) in 4.3.2.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    The point is:

Well, the world first has kind of lost all its shine this way so don't see why blizzard would do this. Kind of like winning a gold medal when all the good people didn't bother showing up, doesn't hold much value.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    George Bush masterminded 9/11 so he could increase the stock price of haliburton and make Dick Cheney Richer.
    George Bush can't mastermind the zipper on his pants. He was a convenient stooge though and Cheney manipulated him for all he was worth.

You mean because things aren't what you expected it's a conspiracy?
    The level of idiocy in some posts these days...
    Maybe Blood Legion / Vodka just don't feel the need to exploit to get a world first? Throw in the fact that they are pretty much in the 1% of WoW Raiding, and even if its a 'race of cripples' as some like to say, they're still better than you, so why make the tinfoil hat post?
    *Same goes for rage posts by fanboys QQing over the EU guild bans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Moltentank19 View Post
    Looks like Paragon(6/8) and Method(5/8) are doing fine... I guess they have alt accounts with geared toons.
    They are doing 10 man. This is not the same. Not only that, it's most probably social "toons" being played. Saying they're doing "fine" in 10 man is complete bs really.

well, its the most thaught out """"theory"""" iv read :P
    9/10
    but lets face it, maybe they simply had the sense to say "were gonna get in the shit if we do as they have, lets NOT"

Quote Originally Posted by Omirr View Post
    I don't support this topic in any way but I just read this and had to post it here :
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657435277

So, only in 25 Heroic is there an issue with Blood Corruption: Earth giving 90% damage reduction instead 1 stack of 10 % ?

Yeah that doesn't sound unfair for the guilds working on this encounter in 10 Heroic, right ? (/sarcasm) Unless I missed something ?

Luckily they will fix this SOON(tm) in 4.3.2.
    that type of think gives the OP reason, so there is a bug in 25 making the fight way easier and isn't corrected right away?

so ya, after seeing that i have to agree to some point that blizzard is helping alot the 2 US 25 guilds to realm first (maybe the really downfall of people playing in US is forcing them to do this to be able to advertise better on US?)

and its true that blizzard know about LFR bug 1 month before LIVE and didn't do anything about it

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knopperz View Post
    Who gives a crap about World Firsts anyway anymore?
    I dont... WoW is a dead fish.

Next Week sw:tor... w00t w00t !
    ^^ Amen to that dude.. Bring on the nightmare modes :>

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    George Bush can't mastermind the zipper on his pants.
    ^ Dude, you should win awards for lines like that!

It's always so hilarious to hear top guilds bitching, and moaning about how unfair Blizzard is when things aren't going their way. They are the first to blame Blizzard for their problems, yet they get more benefit in their relationship with Blizzard, than anyone.

I'm so glad I don't play WoW anymore. To look at the inside from the outside now, it just seems hilarious that these people are seriously getting heated over digital dragons, lol.
    -Insert obligatory witty signature here-

oh no..... we know the truth... this is bad! very, very bad...

I'll be in my bunker under my bed, where no Blizzard employee can ever find me ;D

Ps: i have cheese and crackers, suckeeeeeeeeers :O !!!!!!

Tinfoil hat indeed. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryloth View Post
    Blizzard got sick of Paragon and Ensidia being the poster boys for WoW... Seeing as both those guilds publicly criticize Blizzard. (Just listen to the Ensidia interview on Manaflask posted 2 days ago... Ensidia lay into Blizzard by calling them incompetent etc)
    [...]
    Whereas all the other guilds publicly slate Blizzard on forums, websites, podcasts and Interviews...
    Your point is interesting, but that may only seem that way to me because i do love a good conspiracy theory, if only for the drama. However, the thing that bothers me the most in your post is what i quoted above. I never actually could understand this: if those "top" guilds harbor so much hate and loathing for Blizzard and everything they stand for, then why the hell are they still playing their game?

Why are they supporting them with their money, and going through considerable trouble, i imagine (such as taking time off wrong work and such), to accomplish certain feats in THEIR game (such as world firsts, tournaments and such)? I can't get my head around this: you think their game, their design choices, their whole development team is shit, yet you still maniacally consume their product (this also coming from individuals who surely have no sort of background in game development, most of the at least; so their point is about as relevant as a fat guy telling a McDonalds employee he doesn't know how to do his job). Why? Just why? I can't imagine they get paid enough from their various sponsors to continue playing a game which they openly loath, so this "competition" of sorts for world firsts can't really be a very lucrative job, especially since most of em already have other jobs.

I can understand criticism coming from someone like TotalBiscuit, as youtube-ing is a lucrative venue, and usually coming up with controversial material, especially material that slags off giants (like Blizzard), is a very good way of getting more views, and consequently, more money. Not to mention the fact that the internet always loves hate, more than compassion, so if you hate something you're usually cool, if you love something, you're usually a retarded fanboy, or so the internet has led me to believe.
    Last edited by delnadris; 2011-12-09 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    whooo another fanboy....damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Well, the world first has kind of lost all its shine this way so don't see why blizzard would do this. Kind of like winning a gold medal when all the good people were banned for cheating.
    Fixed that for you.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    What is sure in any case is that Blizzard couldn't care less about bugs and PTR feedback.

It has a remarkable track record of next to never fixing problems pointed by players/guild during PTR / live and of course inventing the concept of exploits to hide the fact that it is too lazy/incompetent to test its code and fix bugs in a timely manner - if ever.

Quote Originally Posted by delnadris View Post
    Your point is interesting, but that may only seem that way to me because i do love a good conspiracy theory, if only for the drama. However, the thing that bothers me the most in your post is what i quoted above. I never actually could understand this: if those "top" guilds harbor so much hate and loathing for Blizzard and everything they stand for, then why the hell are they still playing their game?

Why are they supporting them with their money, and going through considerable trouble, i imagine (such as taking time off wrong work and such), to accomplish certain feats in THEIR game (such as world firsts, tournaments and such)? I can't get my head around this: you think their game, their design choices, their whole development team is shit, yet you still maniacally consume their product (this also coming from individuals who surely have no sort of background in game development, most of the at least; so their point is about as relevant as a fat guy telling a McDonalds employee he doesn't know how to do his job). Why? Just why? I can't imagine they get paid enough from their various sponsors to continue playing a game which they openly loath, so this "competition" of sorts for world firsts can't really be a very lucrative job, especially since most of em already have other jobs.
    Well ... there is a limit to everything. Blizz will kick them in the nuts a few more times and they will learn their lesson and move on to a game that appreciates top scene. LoL for example ... more money, bigger playerbase, more ppl interested in competitive play = win.

What a bunch of bull... well maybe you are right, and that YOU ARE a blizzard employee trying to leak out the "truth"

A PLAYER EXPLOITS = A PLAYER GETS BANNED , get rid of ur ridiculous racism thoughts that blizz likes US players more than EU player

If an idiot guild tries to exploit and get gear to cheat and get world first, its well deserved that they get a whole week ban, so they never try that shift again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by delnadris View Post
    Because there are no interesting alternatives. The moment a good MMORP with high end content will appear I'll bet those guilds will leave in droves.