Judgements of the Pure

Hey

Anyone else noticed Judgements of the Pure not refreshing/triggering on Judgement sometimes? I noticed it happening both in retribution (with 8.03% hit) and holy (with 16.76% hit), since patch. It might have been occurring before patch as well, but I used to track cooldown not duration before patch (seal of insight change), so I might have missed it.
    Or am I just seeing ghosts?

Ta

I have indeed noticed the same.

Just occasionally though, I have to admit that I actually thought my judgement just missed and therefor not refresh the JotP.
    I never really checked if it actually did miss cause I was usually busy healing :P

Deleted
    Not experiencing it at all :s?

I got an uptime of 97.2% of it during Ultraxion:

worldoflogs . com /reports/ff734dw8fmh1zdky/details/3/?s=1781&e=2100

(Buffs gained)

can't link ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It will happen if you judge as the mob is dieing. There's that millisecond lag that will allow you to cast the spell, the CD go off and the Judgement not reach a live target now allowing enough time to trigger JoTP. Used to see this with last second LoH and the tank dieing

Not sure if it's the same scenario.

EDIT: I also believe the judgement has to be a damaging attack. So immune mobs won't trigger (could be wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    EDIT: I also believe the judgement has to be a damaging attack. So immune mobs won't trigger (could be wrong)
    I have run into that problem with Hagara.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

It has to deal damage. Usually it won't trigger if the attack is the one that kills the target, either. Happens with Replenishment, and Judgements of the Pure. Unfortunately, I've noticed the same thing with the ret 2 piece bonus.

That could be it, thanks for the responses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu View Post
    I have run into that problem with Hagara.
    Yea, damn Hag-ara, making me use my Judgement in vain!

But I have notice it to, but it might just be that I either miss or that like Hagara, that the target is immune. Which I think is kind of silly, but well. ;3