Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I once lied when i wrote a lie on a forum about telling lies.

"You look great in those pants"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    Its a trap

It's fine really. Or It's nothing.

For the biggest? Probably lying about never tried drinking or smoking at younger age

"I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions."

I don't lie, never seen any benefit to doing so. I may lie sometimes, but it's usually only to be polite, but never really plan out a lie or anything. For example if someone asks me if thier art looks good, and I don't know them, I will say , looks nice, if I know them and know they are open to criticism I will give critique on it, that type stuff. If i know someone will be offended with the truth I'll advoid the subject, or lie, to advoid it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake name when I hook up with people I'm not that interested in

But ever heared of sinterklaas(vunter slaush if you watched southpark :P)

Its the biggest lie in the netherlands/belgium they tell all the kids he is real while he is died like 1700 years ago...

Found over the internet:

The three biggest lies:
    - cheque in mail
    - I won't come in your mouth
    - I love you.
    <awaits infraction >

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled View Post
    Pro Tip: they have no idea what they are talking about.

Went to the mac store in Southern QLD asked the "genuis bar" what the mh/z rate on the ram for their desktop was... no one in THE WHOLE STORE knew what mh/z even was....

EDIT: to be more truthful the exact question was

"what is the clock rate for the desktop over there *pointing*"
    What is a mh/z? Mhz is one unit. Not 2 (possibly 3 depending on how you look at it.) Shouldn't bash your local apple store and assume all are like that.

OT: I lied for an exGF telling her new BF we never had sex... Meanwhile we did on average like once per day and probably would again regardless of her new BF if the oppurtunity arrose.

<Snip>

Sorry Fuzzie, was just about to remove it on my own!
    Last edited by Vladimeir; 2011-12-09 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Discussing moderator actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedas View Post
    "I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions."
    That made me lol
    Made me think of this:
    I like juice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HatsHatsHats View Post
    Biggest lie ever told?

The Holocaust.

<Infracted>
    Now that's not even fucking funny. Religion jokes are one thing, there is at least a lot of evidence suggesting its nonexistance but this is a bit over the line...
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2011-12-09 at 01:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biggest lie I've ever told? I don't recall telling any big lies for quite some time, but I have told a few, that's for sure.

I think my biggest lie would be when I accidentally chucked a rock at my fathers car when I was very little. Well, not really a lie, as I was never questioned about it, but I never told about it either.

And guys, don't say religion as that gets you infracted and besides, I doubt anyone here invented any of the major religions we have (biggest lie YOU have ever told).
    Last edited by Santti; 2011-12-09 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviriany View Post
    Shagged my brothers GF, In HIS house... in HIS spare bedroom.. He still, to this day, doesn't know.

Do i feel like shit... Yeah... but it's better hidden
    That is some messed up stuff. I have a brother and I could never imagine doing something like that. And I guess a lie I was told. I told my family was I never stole any money from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    My biggest lie was well...

In my senior year of High School, I wrapped my knee like it was hurt, had a pair of crutches to walk around with and called my g/f at the time over to my house. She got there and I was hobbling around with the crutches. She was like "OMG IM SO SORRY! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

I ended up telling her I got hit by a car and that my knee was totally jacked. She proceeded to take care of me, getting food, drinks and whatnot for a couple hours. I eventually asked her if she wanted a refill on her drink, and she said yes. I started to get up and she was like "no no! ill get it!" but I just got up without the crutches and strolled into the kitchen to get it for her.

The look of shock on her face when I came back was priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

On topic... the biggest lie I've ever told... One of the 4 times I've called in sick from work in my entire lifetime (at any job) I was actually hung-over. I think my amazing attendance excuses that though.

I've never found it neccesary to tell any really huge lies... I'm definitely full of a lot of little ones though.

Edit ------------------
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2011-12-09 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    My biggest lie was well...

In my senior year of High School, I wrapped my knee like it was hurt, had a pair of crutches to walk around with and called my g/f at the time over to my house. She got there and I was hobbling around with the crutches. She was like "OMG IM SO SORRY! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

I ended up telling her I got hit by a car and that my knee was totally jacked. She proceeded to take care of me, getting food, drinks and whatnot for a couple hours. I eventually asked her if she wanted a refill on her drink, and she said yes. I started to get up and she was like "no no! ill get it!" but I just got up without the crutches and strolled into the kitchen to get it for her.

The look of shock on her face when I came back was priceless.
    +1 internetz for you!
    Reminds me of a friend of mine...he sent his girlfriend a text: 'there is something I need to tell you'.
    Then he switched off his phone for a couple of hours.
    After that he turned it back on, and of course his girlfriend was superhysterical and had been trying to call him for those hours.
    He picked up, she asked what it was. He said: 'the easter bunny doesn't exist'.
    Priceless, and very mean =D

My biggest lie? Wouldn't know actually, maybe 'I love you' would actually be one, unfortunately

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that at least half of the posts so far have been breaking forums rules or off-topic (it's what YOU told, not what, say the universe has told), it'd be best if this gets closed.