10+ Year Old Account

Troll Druid RP title

I've been trying to think of an rp title for my troll druid, whos a healer and currently decked out in tier 1 themed gear. I've tried having him as witchdoctor but theres a lot of others who have that title. What other good titles can a troll healer, or in this case a druid have?

Hrmm... that's a good question. I used Elder on my Tauren Druid when he was still on an RP server, but that's more just druid in general. They don't really have a plethora of trollish titles, really a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are a fresh concept the troll druids, so not many names linked to them. However, I was thinking perhaps Druid of The Wild as one? I did think of primal but thats more used for primal warriors who are linked to animals.

a witchdoctor would actually be something very different from a druid, as they are voodoo practitioners.

Troll titles are actually rolled into their names, see wowpedia:

Quote Originally Posted by Wowpedia
    Jungle troll youth do not receive public names until they have earned a name in battle. Until then, they are referred to by generic diminutives.[8] Jungle troll names look simple but are surprisingly complex. Their language is largely syllabic, and various syllables can be added to the beginning or end of a troll's name to denote status and ability. Troll given names are usually one syllable, to facilitate the additions of these titles. Some trolls drop their given names altogether and are known purely by their titles.
    Unfortunately, as stated, there aren't really any difnitive titles we know of save 'jin, which is a symbol of very high status for a jungle troll. Perhaps look around some examples of names, try and find a druid or caster or something, and use their title? There's some here as well as on wowpedia's article concerning trolls in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    They are a fresh concept the troll druids, so not many names linked to them. However, I was thinking perhaps Druid of The Wild as one? I did think of primal but thats more used for primal warriors who are linked to animals.
    Primals are so awesome.

"the Insane" would be okay, no?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.