Page 1 of 2
LastLast

EU VS US... better watch out KR could sneak this one :)

In extermis, the top 10 man raiding guild in the world have now caught up from there 2 day behind reset to join the rest of the guilds on 6/8 heroic.

Since they have there core players against the other top guilds alts and friends accounts these guys could be next guild to claim world 1st glory!

Are you trying to say Koreans are sneaky?

10 man doesn't count.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-12-19 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    10 man doesn't count.
    All that counts for most guilds is seeing that realm 1st achievement pop up, thats why most guilds serious about progression have gone 10man when it's a lot easier to find 10 good players.

Deleted
    10 man doesn't count.
    25man doesn't count when top 4 guilds banned.

Deleted
    10 man doesn't count.
    Tell that to mmo-champion front page. It will show whatever Madness kill that comes first, wether it is 10 or 25man. And it is the front page that tons of people browse, not wowprogress or sub forums.

Deleted
    There are two excellent 10 man guilds that under the prism of LFR bans can claim world first.
    And as far as it goes, about 10 man counting or not, we will see that AFTER it has happened.

It will shake the very foundations of wow raiding scene.

And it will cause a chain reaction that is very hard to predict at this point.

10 man doesn't count.
    Seems to count quite a bit to some while Paragon is banned. Once that's lifted, it will go back to not counting, I'm sure.

Blizz says it's equal playing field, who are we to suggest otherwise.

I don't think we will see a 7/8 heroic this reset though so the banned guilds will have a chance to bounce back.

Deleted
    10 man doesn't count.
    Your opinion doesn't count.

Post I made on the 9th December could come true , I think it was only a matter of time before the Korean guilds took over in wow, they pretty much own the world in starcraft 2.
    Last edited by Hightotem; 2011-12-19 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Seems to count quite a bit to some while Paragon is banned. Once that's lifted, it will go back to not counting, I'm sure.
    /facepalm

It never counted, but it was cool to see they still were doing it 10man when they couldn't do it the real way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotem View Post
    Post I made on the 9th December could come true , I think it was only a matter of time before the Korean guilds took over in wow, they pretty much own the world in starcraft 2.
    Did you see that they are 7/8 H now?

Deleted
    i heard kim jong ill died after finding out 2 korean guilds got spine hm kills

Haha, look at all the butthurt 10 man players.

25 man has been the format that has been used for a much longer time for world first races. 10 man and 25 man are not equal. They are different leagues. So don't go around saying <insert 10 man raiding guild here> got world first before Paragon/Ensidia/Blood Legion/etc. while they play in a whole different format.
    10 mans were also always easier in WotLK except for maybe one boss and arguably still are in Cataclysm (please don't start writing down a whole list of arguments why they are not easier again). If you are fair you don't put 10 man and 25 man in the same 'league'. They can put whatever on the frontpage but if you are fair and not biased because you are a 10 man fan or whatever you know it doesn't really 'count'.

Is this better or is this also worth an infraction? I hope those rude replies on my comment also get infracted.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2011-12-19 at 01:08 PM.

Why do people think they can maintain this argument?

10 man Morchokk you get a free kill if you bring 4 healers or all ranged dps. 10 man Zon'ozz is a joke on healing and dps. 10 man Yor'sahj is such a joke on dps and healing that you can take a purple and HEAL THROUGH IT. 10 man Hagara is such a joke on healing that, while 25 man have to spread out to chain to each pillar lest the lightning 1 shot the group, 10 man can run as a group with no problem. Ultraxion is such a joke that top tier 25 man guilds beat the enrage by -1 to 10 seconds, whereas some 10 man guilds beat the enrage by nearly a minute. Don't have anything definitive on Warmaster, or especially Spine, since most parses are locked. But yeah, 5/8 for free for 10 man guilds. Equal content though gaiz.

Quote Originally Posted by - Kronos - View Post
    Why do people think they can maintain this argument?

10 man Morchokk you get a free kill if you bring 4 healers or all ranged dps. 10 man Zon'ozz is a joke on healing and dps. 10 man Yor'sahj is such a joke on dps and healing that you can take a purple and HEAL THROUGH IT. 10 man Hagara is such a joke on healing that, while 25 man have to spread out to chain to each pillar lest the lightning 1 shot the group, 10 man can run as a group with no problem. Ultraxion is such a joke that top tier 25 man guilds beat the enrage by -1 to 10 seconds, whereas some 10 man guilds beat the enrage by nearly a minute. Don't have anything definitive on Warmaster, or especially Spine, since most parses are locked. But yeah, 5/8 for free for 10 man guilds. Equal content though gaiz.
    the difference is that in 25 man, if 2 ppl die u can still continue to fight and have 3 brez, more option. The downside? coordinating 25 ppl.

In 10 man you got few room for mistakes, a healer goes down or a dps goes down or lets say 2 ppl go down, pretty much a wipe. 10 MAN you need everyone to be alive especially if your having a hardtime or hitting enrage. 10 man you still gotta coordinate but its not 25 ppl...

but, like everyone believes 25 man is truely raiding. I think 10 man is for personal fullfillment.

Quote Originally Posted by coolye View Post
    the difference is that in 25 man, if 2 ppl die u can still continue to fight and have 3 brez, more option. The downside? coordinating 25 ppl.

In 10 man you got few room for mistakes, a healer goes down or a dps goes down or lets say 2 ppl go down, pretty much a wipe. 10 MAN you need everyone to be alive especially if your having a hardtime or hitting enrage. 10 man you still gotta coordinate but its not 25 ppl...

but, like everyone believes 25 man is truely raiding. I think 10 man is for personal fullfillment.
    yes, try ultraxion heroic in 25 man with 3 dps dead, and now try it in 10 man with 1 dps dead... and please come back and say that 25 man is easier cause of 3 BR and less problems if people die.... anything 10 man is tuned a lot lower... just compare any gear checks, ever made, for raiding since 10/25 was implanted, and you'll see how much easier 10's is.

oh, and i'm a 10 man raider in cata to play only with friends, but i'm not stupid enough to think my format is more difficult.
    Last edited by Dannz; 2011-12-19 at 04:04 PM.

I thought this thread was about EU vs US with KR sneaking in, but all i see is "DURRDIEHURR 25M IS HARDMODE GUYZ! 10M EAZY! HURRDIEDUURR YOUR WRONG, 10M IS HARD, 25M IS EAZY!" Fuck 10 or 25m raid, raid what you want and keep it on that. They both have up and downsides.

OT: Well, the KR sure have an advantage (for now), but i still think Blood Legion or Paragon will grab it. Who knows, only time will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass